Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I wish I would lose some boobage! I've lost a bunch of weight and nothing has come off the boobs! GRR
  • Pepsi_addict
    Pepsi_addict Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a HH and I would love to be down to a DD again. Hell, a C was when I was happiest with my boobs. No trouble finding bras or them being uncomfortable.
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    I'm about a 34E, but I've been a D-DD for most of my life (even before weight gain). I'm still young, so it's nice to have big perky boobs and they don't get in the way or cause pain since I've invested in good workout bras. I think once I'm older and gravity has had more time to have its way with me, I'd consider a reduction or a breast lift.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. One of the first places that I gain weight is there so when I am down to a solid small B (maybe even large A) I am in really good shape. I have been hovering at large C (maybe even a small D) lately ugh--too big. I really like my boobs they are a great shape (I hope that wasn't TMI) but I don't need them to be any bigger! And my man loves me he doesn't care either way (he just wants me to be happy and healthy). So yeah smaller is definitely better for me.
  • silverstarrlyte
    silverstarrlyte Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am a 38DD and would love to be back in a C cup. I was a C cup in high school, and stayed that way until a few years ago when I started gaining weight. Hoping they go down, but REALLY afraid of what they will look like once the weight is gone.
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have always been small (120 to 133 at my heaviest). I went up to 155 when pregnant, but lost it right away almost before leaving the hospital! My breasts were slow to grow in high school as I was a "late bloomer." But boy did they make up for lost time! I quickly became a D cup, and for me it was too much! My breasts were taking over my body! I had breastfed 4 children, and finally had a lift/reduction to put me at a B/C cup. They are up where they belong (lol) and perky. I feel sooo much more comfortable with my body, and my clothes fit much better! I don't feel like they are weighting me down or are some appendage that is in the way! So glad I had it done about 12 years ago now:-)
  • yannismom
    yannismom Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm not big.... but I know where you're coming from! I tell my sisters that I don't want to be big (like them) cause they get in the way of exercising! :P when you have children and breast feed, they do shrink... mine did.

Mine went in the opposite direction after children and breastfeeding!! I would love to trade these DD in for a C!!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    I used to be a B cup. And always thought I wanted big boobies.... But once I became preggers I became a E and hate them!! Now that I've stopped breast feeding they r slowly going back to normal. No longer perky though :(

Hmm I guess u always want what you don't have
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Oh yes please :)
  • Arani70
    Arani70 Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm 19 and was a 18 E before I lost weight... 30 pounds lost, I'm now a 14 F!! sooo not cool

I don't even know how that happened, I guess I was not fitted right before I started to lose weight XD
  • sulibee19
    sulibee19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to lose more weight so I reduce there and feel more comfortable.
  • Thesis_gut
    Thesis_gut Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mine seem to be going from a large/full B cup to a small B when I loose weight. But although my boobs are not big to begin with I don't mind. I like to sport the androgynous look sometimes and smaller boobs definitely help with that. Plus they become perkier. I can remember feeling decidedly uncomfortable when I weighed much more and had big C cups.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~ wishing to get down to a nice C cup . . . after losing 32 pounds and still rockn a DD its not looking like it's gonna happen
  • sazvampire
    sazvampire Posts: 53
    Options
    I would love to as at the moment I am 40 H and my back hurts from it would be happy to just be proportionate to my body. Also bras that large are really expensive and would love to just get one from any shop.
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm currently a F or G cup (depends on the bra), and hoping to be a C cup when I get to goal. If that doesn't happen, when I reach my goal weight, I'm getting a reduction so I can fit into clothes, especially a bathing suit. lol
  • lorimacc
    lorimacc Posts: 11
    Options
    Heck Yes! I have lost 37 pounds and none of it from the breast! I am having a reduction in August when I am at my goal weight...and I cannot wait as i have been like this since i was 16 :)
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a C (now a FULL D) and I have actually GAINED an inch on my chest since losing weight and inches! blah!
  • jayrdubya
    jayrdubya Posts: 12
    Options
    I also had a reduction. It was one of the best choices I have made. Not having such a load 'up top' made running and working out much easier and my back felt sooo much better.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Heck yes, I want to be a C cup again, preferably 34 C. These double Ds are no good at all for my gimped up spine.
  • chelsa1986
    chelsa1986 Posts: 71
    Options
    I went from an E to a C when I lost all my weight. Gained 25 lbs and went up to a D! I'm really happy with them right now and hope I won't shrink again. I'm tall and DO NOT want small boobs.