Secrets......Shhhhhh....

Options
kgprice11
kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
Hey guys and ladies I know everyone has multiple secrets or even one because I do, I want to hear one secret whether it is funny or not..

Here goes mine... I am a twin and sleep (literally) in bed with my 9th grade teacher's daughter back in high school she was only a year younger than me at the time.

She didn't assign rooms right apparently.

Whoops hehehe :noway: :laugh: :blushing:

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

Here goes mine... I am a twin and sleep (literally) in bed with my 9th grade teacher's daughter back in high school she was only a year younger than me at the time.

I don't understand your "secret." What does being a twin have to do with anything? You sleep in a bed with the daughter of your 9th grade teacher? Who was a year younger than you? Who was a year younger back in high school? Would they not still be a year younger? Who is assigning rooms? Does a teacher assign rooms for you to sleep in? Is this on some sort of field trip? What is it you are saying here?
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    I have the biggest crush on someone and can't bring myself to tell him :ohwell:
  • kgprice11
    Options

I don't understand your "secret." What does being a twin have to do with anything? You sleep in a bed with the daughter of your 9th grade teacher? Who was a year younger than you? Who was a year younger back in high school? Would they not still be a year younger? Who is assigning rooms? Does a teacher assign rooms for you to sleep in? Is this on some sort of field trip? What is it you are saying here?

Jeez buddy its a funny topic not an interrogation session, I didn't know the FBI was looking for me. Yes she was a year younger, I was a junior in high school, her mom was my 9th grade teacher, she assigned the rooms for a field trip. Buzz kill
  • kgprice11
    Options

Go on tell them you can do it!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    You wanna know my secret?

I'm always angry.
  • BabyLeila23
    Options

Go on tell them you can do it!!

No I can't do it lol. I plan on mentioning it after I get close to my goal. He is doing p90x right now even though he is already the most wonderful thing ever.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options

I'm always angry.

Hulk SMASH!
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options

you dont have to tell me i already know
  • BabyLeila23
    Options

I'm always angry.

THE HULK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found you ;)
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

I'm always angry.

Ooooh, you win so hard.
  • Jadzea42
    Jadzea42 Posts: 20
    Options
    HULK SMASH!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,958 Member
    Options

ha ha. I was thinking this too....:wink:

OP, I have no idea what you are saying...

My secret: yeah, I'm gonna out myself on the interwebz. :noway:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

I'm always angry.

i like angry.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

I'm always angry.

Love This!! :bigsmile:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    It seems that over last couple of years, I've had a tendency to wake up naked with my clothes thrown on the floor. I don't know why or how and can't remember. It happens once or twice a week and I am paranoid of sleeping over with friends or family and pulling that number!
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options
    Puny god....
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I know something I won't tell, I won't tell, I won't tell...
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options

ha ha. I was thinking this too....:wink:

OP, I have no idea what you are saying...

My secret: yeah, I'm gonna out myself on the interwebz. :noway:

Agreed. I couldn't figure it out either...
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have a horrid seashell painting hanging on my bedroom wall because I punched a hole in the wall and didn't want to patch it. Everyone thinks I love seashells... a whole whole lot.
  • BabyLeila23
    Options

you dont have to tell me i already know

Haha cute ;)