mfp crush. but this time ...

Options

Replies

• prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I don't have any crushes on here!!!!..... I really don't crush easily..

:ohwell:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Had two big ones. First one is no longer on MFP... :( The second one does not know.... that I know of....
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    No but some of my freinds here are so attractive, but nothing more than eye candy

Eye candy is the best candy there is! Eye candy motivates me to go to the gym, chocolate does not! :bigsmile:
  • Tayloral6899
    Options
    Love of my life...married fir 29 yrs.....love ya Jt...
  • texastango
    texastango Posts: 309
    Options
    Hard to say because in their picture all I see is a freakin nice bod with no face.
    Granted this is a fitness site and who can blame them for showing it off,
    BUTTTTTTTT for me eyes and smile would make that pic a lot better to call it a crush :flowerforyou: .

Do our eyes need to be open? Crush for sure!
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    I didn't until about an hour ago, and she definitely knows now :happy:
  • dalygirl_2010
    Options
    yes, and nope!!
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm marrying my MFP crush. Tehehehehe.
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    yep..
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    not sure if she knows.. possibly >.>
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    No crush for me.... all my friends, very good looking and friendly ladies, and gentlemen
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    yes, and it's okay... there's mutual interest and respect. :) nothing's gonna happen just yet. :)
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    All these women talking about men saying they know......Just as an FYI..........unless you explicitly told them.......they probably don't know.

Jac... are you saying men are CLUELESS!!! LOL! I have known this for years!

Pretty much. When it comes to that stuff.....what women usually see as obvious men have no clue about.

So you're saying that the silent stalking and making a love shrine isn't helping them to get the point?
  • drapisking
    drapisking Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Eye candy is the best candy there is! Eye candy motivates me to go to the gym, chocolate does not! :bigsmile:

It's a terrific cycle, go to the gym for eye candy, free up the calories to eat a bunch of chocolate, feel guilty and go work out, eat more chocolate.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Oh theres a few guys lol and none of them know atleast I dont think they know... hahahaha
  • cynrawr
    cynrawr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Eh.. He probably doesn't.
  • cynrawr
    cynrawr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    All these women talking about men saying they know......Just as an FYI..........unless you explicitly told them.......they probably don't know.

Jac... are you saying men are CLUELESS!!! LOL! I have known this for years!

Pretty much. When it comes to that stuff.....what women usually see as obvious men have no clue about.

So you're saying that the silent stalking and making a love shrine isn't helping them to get the point?

I thought silent stalking always works :(
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I wish she did but I better not tell her LOL
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community so I don't have one yet.
    I volunteer!! ;)
  • danagettinfit
    danagettinfit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I wish someone would crush on/flirt with me occasionally I feel like im the only one not being admired :( oh well the guy i like has no idea but he is married so better that way

I hear ya! I don't think anyone is crushing on me either, got a couple of very creepy messages when i had up the bikini pic. I have very kickass chicks and one awesome guy (had more but you know how that goes) on my fl and i crush on their workouts, but im just not feeling the flirt.