Replies

• OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    No ... Nada ... Zip ... Zero.
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am definitely missing out on all these crushes.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a crush as you say but I would not mind grabbing his muscles!!! :flowerforyou:
  • secondchance82
    Options
    Yes. He does...he married me. ;)
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    No crushes yet...:ohwell:
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    ONE, I'm sure he knows cause I spend a few minutes each day staring at him in the mirror, and then a few minutes more. He sometimes flexes for me and makes like he wants a sexy party. I blush and look away but I always look back.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    No. There are some really hot guys on here, but I don't know any of them well enough to have a crush on. If any of them are interested in being crushed on though, please FR me. :laugh:

Pretty sure no one's crushing on me either though, which is fine. I'm here to get fit and have a laugh while doing it :smile:
  • chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    haha nope, the last guy I crushed on, I got engaged too after a year of hardcore chasing :)
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    haha nope, the last guy I crushed on, I got engaged too after a year of hardcore chasing :)

ouch :-(
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Yes,she knows
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Yes, and he knows.
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    Eye candy is the best candy there is! Eye candy motivates me to go to the gym, chocolate does not! :bigsmile:

It's a terrific cycle, go to the gym for eye candy, free up the calories to eat a bunch of chocolate, feel guilty and go work out, eat more chocolate.

That is a terrific cycle!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Or you could always send pics of your parts, at least that I was told to do
    Are you saying this does or does not work? **taking notes**
  • Tayloral6899
    Options
    Your crush is my husband.....sorry...go find some else...lol
  • Tayloral6899
    Options
    He most defantly knows...HAPPPY FATHERS DAY N HAPPY 29h Wedding Annaversary..Jt....Luv Ya...Baby...4ever,
  • Tayloral6899
    Options
    Road trip to visit daughter & 2hr trip Palo Duro, mountain site..heat is extremly hot! But fun in the sun...fun weekend...
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Does crushing the scale count?
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    ONE, I'm sure he knows cause I spend a few minutes each day staring at him in the mirror, and then a few minutes more. He sometimes flexes for me and makes like he wants a sexy party. I blush and look away but I always look back.

When I look in the mirror, the chick always flips me the middle finger. She has a bad attitude.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    New-ish here, so just a couple guys I've noticed that are cute or funny. Haven't friended any, though, so they'd have no clue. :)
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    New-ish here, so just a couple guys I've noticed that are cute or funny. Haven't friended any, though, so they'd have no clue. :)

You're doin it wrong