I found the PERFECT EXERCISE!

Options
13»

Replies

• salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I just started a new routine that I'm going to stick to....I run 1.75 miles which is to my destination and back. And I just started up doing about 20 burpees a day :) Hopefully the burpees will dramatically aid my weight loss and give me some upper body strength.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Road biking.

Can do shorter 1 hr interval type ride, or long 3 hr endurance ride, or middle combo anything ride.

And don't need much recovery from it.

Sadly effected by rain so easily.
  • aself3
    aself3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Id have to say my favorite exercise of all time now is ZuMBA!! its so fun cuz you get to dance and shake off the weight! I also like to just go dancing but dont get around to it as much.

Others I enjoy:

Kickboxing
    Jillian Michaels 30-day shred
    stationary bikes
    ellipticals
    playing soccer with my son
    treadmill (trying to start running but its a slow process cuz i dont love it yet)
    anything on the wii!
  • mondesa
    mondesa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    For me i cant afford a gym either... The best investment i made was my Wii and balance board. I bought it used =cheap. i started with the wii fit plus I still do that everyday there are so many different activities I have not got board yet. but i have also gotten the Michael Jackson game and Wii active. I want to get me hands on a Zumba game that looks fun too
  • lax75
    lax75 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Rowing - I can only get out on the river once a week, sadly, but it does give me the incentive to be diligent about running and lifting the rest of the week!