Most Disgusting Thing You've Found In Your Food?

Replies

• Several years ago stopped at a road side diner for ice cream, while enjoying my sundae bit into a tooth that was not mine! After much investigating by the company, they decided it came from the bag of pre chopped walnuts, that were shipped in from Korea, and it was a child's tooth!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    2 quaters in my pizza! .. under the cheese and meat!!

Called to complain and he didnt believe is.
  • ebenso1
    ebenso1 Posts: 39 Member
    A ginger's mustache hair in my fruit and yogurt parfait from McDonalds... also halfway through eating it before it was unearthed.... Vomit.
    You hope it was a mustache hair! Ewww!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,237 Member
    2 quaters in my pizza! .. under the cheese and meat!!

Called to complain and he didnt believe is.

I call that a partial refund.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    I have two major things (a hair here and there doesn't count, it happens to everyone)...

Once I ordered a breakfast bagel from McDonald's... don't know why I stopped to look at it before taking a bite, but I lifted the top off to discover a HUGE wad of hair, lint, etc (like from the dryer) smushed into the cheese. Almost threw up right then - immediately went back and got reimbursed for the entire order... manager was mortified.

Another time my kiddos and I were in the car on a long drive, it was late and we all wanted a snack, so I stopped at a gas station to fill up and grabbed three bags of those two-bite cinnamon rolls. Two of the three had date stickers on them, so I assumed they were all from the same batch. Nope. It was dark, and I took a bite of one of mine... didn't really taste right. But I took another bite. Definitely not good. Stopped the car and turned on the light - my bag was full of MOLD!!! Literally tasted it for days afterward, and I haven't had those again since then... and probably never will.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    I was making Kroger brand Hamburger Helper, had browned the meat, poured in the some milk, then poured in the noodles...the noodle bag was full of bugs. Called the number on the box, and since it was a Kroger brand, they sent me a $25 coupon for kroger.

Eating at a Kelley's Country Cooking a few years ago, my wife ordered breakfast and found a hair in her scrambled eggs. It was a long one.

My FIL opened a bottle of Diet Pepsi, took a sip, felt something hit his lips. He poured it out and found a grasshopper in the bottle.
  • lukeout007
    Another time my kiddos and I were in the car on a long drive, it was late and we all wanted a snack, so I stopped at a gas station to fill up and grabbed three bags of those two-bite cinnamon rolls. Two of the three had date stickers on them, so I assumed they were all from the same batch. Nope. It was dark, and I took a bite of one of mine... didn't really taste right. But I took another bite. Definitely not good. Stopped the car and turned on the light - my bag was full of MOLD!!! Literally tasted it for days afterward, and I haven't had those again since then... and probably never will.

Now THATS gross.
  • Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    When I was a kid we bought pork chops and I chewed on broken glass until blood ran from my mouth and my family stopped me. I thought it was crunchy.
  • lukeout007
    When I was a kid we bought pork chops and I chewed on broken glass until blood ran from my mouth and my family stopped me. I thought it was crunchy.

There was broken glass IN the pork chop? I would have sued.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    pubic hair
    band aid
    tissue
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 236 Member
    A new seafood restaurant and I had fish tacos and found a hair close to the end. Never went back. Someone I work with had BBQ and found a roach at the bottom of his potato salad after eating most of it! Gross!
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 236 Member
    Once, I found raw fish in my sushi :sick:

Haha, love it!
  • lukeout007
    Just remembered I ordered Oysters one time at a very expensive restaurant here in Seattle...

They didn't bother to even spray them down before plating them. There were little bugs crawling around on our plate. Looked like little plankton (though I could be wrong as all I know about plankton was learned from spongebob squarepants).
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,719 Member
    I haven't eaten out in almost 5 years. I only eat at home. Now, I'm happy about that! :laugh:
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    A fingernail in a store bought thanksgiving pie.

Were you at least thankful for it?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • anarod0513
    A dead caterpillar in my salad!!!
  • anarod0513
    Several years ago stopped at a road side diner for ice cream, while enjoying my sundae bit into a tooth that was not mine! After much investigating by the company, they decided it came from the bag of pre chopped walnuts, that were shipped in from Korea, and it was a child's tooth!

I would have gagged!!!
  • anarod0513

There was broken glass IN the pork chop? I would have sued.

Exactly
  • f4bul0us
    f4bul0us Posts: 19
    mucus in my milk
  • I was eating at my school cafeteria. I got tap soda in a cup with ice. After I finished the soda, I went to go eat the ice (I used to be anemic, so I craved ice.) When I opened the cup, I found a bunch of dead ants in there. Yuck!