3rd month Heavy Lifting/Cardio results (Pics)

Options

Replies

• coopersmom2006
    Options
    You looks great! Wonderfully done!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing great job. You look great.
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Seeing is believing...hard work pays off!
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    commenting to read later! and can we just have a moment to discuss how awesome your boobs look? geeze! muscle does help lift those babies up apparently. :) it always made sense to me but seeing it is awesome.
  • jerijett
    jerijett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I'm starting Heavy lifting today!
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and amazing...well done!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!
  • You look amazing and thanks so much for sharing your pics and information!!
  • nanasgt
    nanasgt Posts: 33
    Options
    :smile:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    This can't be your third month lifting heavy. Because by the posts from a lot of ladies on MFP, you should have magically transformed into She-Hulk overnight, probably in between your first and second month of lifting anything beyond those "toning" 5 lb baby rattles at the far end of the rack.

Wait? What? Women don't instantly turn "bulky" just by stepping into the free weight section at the gym? Who knew???

Great job! Your results are fantastic and you look terrific.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    This can't be your third month lifting heavy. Because by the posts from a lot of ladies on MFP, you should have magically transformed into She-Hulk overnight, probably in between your first and second month of lifting anything beyond those "toning" 5 lb baby rattles at the far end of the rack.

Wait? What? Women don't instantly turn "bulky" just by stepping into the free weight section at the gym? Who knew???

Hey... I actually use those baby rattles for some of my warm ups lol.
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Omg amazing job! I can't wait to have a body like yours! Ha.
  • Lattegurl
    Lattegurl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options

Haha, true. I definitely don't think I'm an anomaly. I have a long way to go, but I hope my results will help out those ladies who think lifting will make them blow up. I was once one of those women because I've always had muscular legs but never knew that the reason they sometimes looked bulky was because there was a lot more fat than I thought there was mixed in with that muscle. Now my legs have just as much muscle, but with the fat gone, I get compliments on them all the time. They don't look "manly" at all either!
  • misskate719
    Options
    Lookin FABULOUS girl!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    It's so amazing how the scale just doesn't tell the "truth" but the in he's and body fat percentages do. I am 5'10" and weigh LESS than you but yet look insane soft compared to you.

Awesome work and you have lots to be proud of.
  • debobrien1
    debobrien1 Posts: 95
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    bump
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can I ask you how tall you are?
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Nice work. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!