Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 May / June

Options

Replies

• rawegman
    rawegman Posts: 18
    Options
    Day 2 of level one today! Its feeling much easier!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone!

Today was a rest day for me which worked well since I was away on business. Tomorrow is NMTZ day and I'm already starting to hurt lol I need it though because I kind of had TWO desserts at lunch today :sad: Oh well Jillian will whip all that yummy sweetness right outta me :laugh:
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Did day 1 of week 3 this morning, wow forgot how hard that level is. I got through it though and then did my 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Have a great Saturday!
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Not sure if im getting bored of RI30 or not, its the run up to doing it, I always force myself to do it though and seem to enjoy it. Ive now done level 1 for 5 days and level 2 for also 5 days, on to level 3 Monday i think.

I decided today to do no more trouble zones for the first time, wow that's made me ache!!!!!!

I def need to do something as ive had a bad few days :-(
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! Doing Body Revolution right now...Phase 2 week 6 and loving it...ok, except the cardio days. I am a JM's die hard and in absolute need of an intervention.............. but until that time comes...I would love to join! Good luck all!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    Not sure if im getting bored of RI30 or not, its the run up to doing it, I always force myself to do it though and seem to enjoy it. Ive now done level 1 for 5 days and level 2 for also 5 days, on to level 3 Monday i think.

I decided today to do no more trouble zones for the first time, wow that's made me ache!!!!!!

NMTZ is killer! I curse her through the whole thing but feel so good once it's done! I just did it this morning, I think it was about my 4th or 5th time and wow my arms are jello! I think that is my favorite workout of hers and I just wait for those last couple of circuits when I can drop the weights lol
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    Day 1, week 2 RI30 starts now!
  • Ok i haven't been logging my food lately...but Im not doing level 1 of RI30 cause since I was going backwards I did level 4 twice ..On monday I will start doing insanity which I am scared lol but I know I will do RI30 again..But to answer a question who just joined our thread I put circuit training for my log on for RI30... =] I see everyone doing a AMAZING JOB still and im soo proud =] I might live far away from all of you but I would want you to meet your goals =] I believe I added everyone and if i missed you please add me =] everyone have a great nigtht =]
  • puckers82
    Options

NMTZ is killer! I curse her through the whole thing but feel so good once it's done! I just did it this morning, I think it was about my 4th or 5th time and wow my arms are jello! I think that is my favorite workout of hers and I just wait for those last couple of circuits when I can drop the weights lol

It is, i enjoyed doing it but the rest of the day and today OMG! Haven't done anything yet today, not sure if im going to have a rest day, do NMTZ's again ( must be mad to even think it!) or do something different for a change. Def one of my fave too, esp since i can do it without banging about! ( I live in a flat) and will try and do it at least 3 times a week if i have the time!

I have been looking at her kickbox fastfix, has lots of great reviews just not out in the uk yet!
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    I braved going to Walmart last night in hopes of buying NMTZ. After reading all the posts about it, I really want it, they didn't have it. I was so bummed out, so now I will have to search some other stores to find it. Does she do abs in that one??
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    Ok i haven't been logging my food lately...but Im not doing level 1 of RI30 cause since I was going backwards I did level 4 twice ..On monday I will start doing insanity which I am scared lol but I know I will do RI30 again..But to answer a question who just joined our thread I put circuit training for my log on for RI30... =] I see everyone doing a AMAZING JOB still and im soo proud =] I might live far away from all of you but I would want you to meet your goals =] I believe I added everyone and if i missed you please add me =] everyone have a great nigtht =]

Ah you are going to brave Insanity! You will have to let us know what you think.....I've heard so many great things but that it's super intense! Good luck :)
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options

It is, i enjoyed doing it but the rest of the day and today OMG! Haven't done anything yet today, not sure if im going to have a rest day, do NMTZ's again ( must be mad to even think it!) or do something different for a change. Def one of my fave too, esp since i can do it without banging about! ( I live in a flat) and will try and do it at least 3 times a week if i have the time!

I have been looking at her kickbox fastfix, has lots of great reviews just not out in the uk yet!

Yes! It's a killer workout and I love that sweat more doing that than I do with some cardio lol I think I am going to up that one to 3x/week too but I might try to break it up and do 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the pm since the workout is too long for me to do before work in the morning.

Kickbox Fastfix is also great.....I have that one too. It's in 3 20 min workouts for upper, lower, and abs. I haven't done it since I got my HRM but I think that it will be one of my cardio sessions this week. I'm super curious to see how many calories it burns!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    I braved going to Walmart last night in hopes of buying NMTZ. After reading all the posts about it, I really want it, they didn't have it. I was so bummed out, so now I will have to search some other stores to find it. Does she do abs in that one??

Oh yes she sure does abs in that one lol It's honestly a total body workout! I'm pretty sure you can get it on Amazon and I know I found some of her DVD's at a store called Future Shop here in Canada. I'm not familiar with the US stores that carry workout videos!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Is it alright if I join in? I know I'm a little late but could use the inspiration. I have NMTZ and never have gotten around to using it regularly... But I bet it would do very good things if I did..:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    Is it alright if I join in? I know I'm a little late but could use the inspiration. I have NMTZ and never have gotten around to using it regularly... But I bet it would do very good things if I did..:

For sure! And NMTZ is deadly! My favorite JM DVD so far :)
  • Ok i haven't been logging my food lately...but Im not doing level 1 of RI30 cause since I was going backwards I did level 4 twice ..On monday I will start doing insanity which I am scared lol but I know I will do RI30 again..But to answer a question who just joined our thread I put circuit training for my log on for RI30... =] I see everyone doing a AMAZING JOB still and im soo proud =] I might live far away from all of you but I would want you to meet your goals =] I believe I added everyone and if i missed you please add me =] everyone have a great nigtht =]

Ah you are going to brave Insanity! You will have to let us know what you think.....I've heard so many great things but that it's super intense! Good luck :)

I sure will let you know lol and thanks thats what my husband told me hahaha tomorrow is gonna be day one oohhh man lol
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options

Oh yes she sure does abs in that one lol It's honestly a total body workout! I'm pretty sure you can get it on Amazon and I know I found some of her DVD's at a store called Future Shop here in Canada. I'm not familiar with the US stores that carry workout videos!

I've purchased all my JM DVDs from amazon and they were cheaper than Walmart. And, yes, they have nmtz and it is awesome!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options

For sure! And NMTZ is deadly! My favorite JM DVD so far :)

Thanks! What schedule are you following right now? I might be able to hack NMTZ if I'm in good company !
  • RunsAround
    RunsAround Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I decided to do the Jillian Michael's Slimdown rotation. Instead of 30DS, I'm doing RI30 though. If anyone wants to join me in that, I started a thread here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/636463-jillian-michaels-30-day-slimdown-starting-today

Otherwise, I'll just keep checking in with you ladies.
  • puckers82
    Options

Yes she does, mine are still on fire from Saturday!

Did day 1 week 3 today.