Scale means nothing sometimes.
  • AnnaYESiCANdoIT
    AnnaYESiCANdoIT Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! keep it up :)
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this - I've been within 5 lbs of the same weight for around 9 months now, but I do think my body composition has changed - thanks for the reminder it's not all about the scale.....
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look AB-FAB!!!
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    great to realize that diet may not play as big a role and exercise is a key ingredient. Looking great
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing your story, it's a great motivator! :)
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    In 8 months of exercise, you look absolutely awesome! Are you a runner or what have you done for the 8 months? I'd love to know!!! Obviously because you look great!
  • aimsteen
    aimsteen Posts: 49
    Options
    Awesome visual, and you look AMAZING!!
  • Vivijeanne
    Vivijeanne Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks, you look awesome and it will help keep me motivated :)
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    What an amazing change! You're an inspiration and a great advocate that the scale does not mean anything!
  • antiqueembryo
    Options
    Thanks for posting the awesome photos. They are so clear and a great reflection on the difference between body fat percentage and weight. I've been plateaued at the same weight for ages now, but my body fat has gone down by 4 percentage points and I can't see the cellulite anymore, which makes me pretty happy even though my weight hasn't changed. I don't have awesome before and after photos to present as evidence, however, which makes me jealous.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Thank for sharing. Mine is similar. Good eating and weight training .....totally gets it done !!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Fab job!!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    That's amazing....thanks for sharing!!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WOW!

Exactly what I needed to confirm my decision to focus on more weights and less cardio.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    You've done awesome
    People lose sight of the whole picture sometimes and get stuck on the scale - this is a great reminder!
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    great post, I'm still loseing weight, but the one week that I didnt I did lose 1% body fat and that made me just as happy as a weight loss

Thanks
  • lilylight
    lilylight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for posting! I'm starting at the same start weight and mine is also concentrated in the midsection. What is your exercise regime? You look great.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,986 Member
    Options
    This is what everyone needs to see! Thanks and congratulations! Awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!