How can u find the right guy.

Options

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    my bestfriend told me this stop looking! when you stop looking you will find him. so for me I quit looking and will just wait

This hasn't yet worked for me. I stopped looking for five years, and nada. But when you live in a small town like me, where people get married straight out of high school or not at all, if you don't look, you won't find anything.

If only single men were dropped out of planes with parachutes. It would make things easier.

My current strategy is to make friends and enjoy the single life.

Going outside to look for men falling from the sky..... (that would be most excellent)
  • skinyZ
    skinyZ Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    i needs the right guy :sad:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Why are YOU looking for the right Christian guy? Doesn't that Book you read say something like..."He who findeth a wife findeth a good thing". I am not a religious expert, but I think that means you need to get your shyt in order until he comes along, or he is sent to you by Him... or am I way off base whice I am most of the time.
    Yes, you are way off base.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm the wrong guy. Hi.

Ha, perhaps you could be the right now guy then. :drinker:
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Here's a question how can I guy fall in love with special needs ?

Has to be the right guy - you mentioned a good christian boy....Try Church! and there are a lot of churches out there...
    Stay Far Far Far Far Far Far Far away from church...That is where hypocrites like me go to find desperate women like you.

wow, overgeneralize much?
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 yr old bachelor. Let me tell you straight up that the whole when you stop looking for him he will show up thing is a bunch of BS. Unless your perfect guy works for UPS, doubtful he's going to come knocking on your door. Get out there and look, maybe even ask a guy out....a lot of us do kind of like that. Don't try to be subtle and coy about getting a particular guy to come ask for your number. 99% of men won't even notice what you think is so obvious.

Life is what happens when you're off making other plans. So, do you want to live life or sit around making plans for if Mr Right ever shows up?
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    I stopped looking and focused on myself for a change. I pursued my own interests and socialized with friends (and made new ones). I dated a little, but nothing too serious. Then - out of the clear blue sky - bam! I met him. I told him I was a busy person, that I didn't want a boyfriend or anything serious, that I didn't have time in my life.... but it didn't work.

So here we are four years later (almost to the day) and are still incredibly happy together.

awwww congrats!!!
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I wish I can find t he right guy. I am 33 in a couple months, and it gets scary,a fraid of being lonely. All my friends my age are married with kids. I just got out of a year relationship that really wasn't heading anywhere. I'm very picky about who I date and marry. I want to be happy, not divorced and unhappy with the wrong person.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Be the right girl.
    this and stop waiting. get out and enjoy your life.
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    stop looking.

women should be pursued

men are hunters -- women are queens
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    As of lately, I am convinced...they find you, even when it seems improbable. :smile:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    What about Mr. Right Now? I've always been better at that one.
  • pj12string
    pj12string Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    If you want the right guy, be the right girl. Be a proverbs 31 woman. The right guy will be looking for this.
  • Jesiena
    Jesiena Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    For me, it happened when I gave up on men and relationships.
  • protected_son
    Options
    Im a firm believer that when you stop looking, he will turn up!! He is out there somewhere, but us girls have to kiss many frogs before we find our Knight in shining armour :)

That is why most these ladies got warts because they are kissing toads. OOOOOooooo So burned.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    date a bunch of guys until you find a good one.
  • protected_son
    Options
    Women are to picky they are looking for Zeus or Jebus to float on a cloud that rains money. YOU ARE NOT PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just need to look past some of the flaws ladies and learn to be more acceptant of people instead of being all judgmental and discriminative.
  • SingeSange
    SingeSange Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    don't quite need the Knight .... imagining polishing the armour every night!:yawn:

LOL. Good call!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    <<-- Currently accepting applications for the right guy. Wiling to consider a few of the wrong ones too. :wink:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    A mentor in bible college always told the gals to "Chase after God and look back every once in a while to see who's keeping up with you."