BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    I like the bit about the bar,
    mines a double...:drinker:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    How about Alli? What's your stance on that? :tongue:

Actually. this post should be added to the permanent forum stickies.
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    Lol.. Not sure what a 17 day butt wash is.. Too funny. Love this post!!! And I agree that eating clean probably does make you feel great, I cut out all meat except fish and feel wonderful, but it's necessary for weight loss. There was a professor somewhere that spent all his calories on junk (specifically twinkies I think) and managed to lose weight.
  • hobbitgrrl
    hobbitgrrl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great post! :drinker:
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm still stuck on the visual of the headline!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    This bears a shocking resemblance to common sense. I am appalled.

^^^THIS!
  • esselltee1156
    esselltee1156 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
  • LesterBlackstone
    LesterBlackstone Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'd like to add... You are not suddenly allergic to gluten.

You actually can become suddenly allergic to gluten. Celiac's can be "activated" by an environmental stress or trigger.

Funny how the "trigger" is usually something they read on the interwebz.
  • melinda_great
    melinda_great Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i :heart: this. well played, sir. well played. :drinker:
  • angelaraedesigns
    angelaraedesigns Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    lol. I still can't believe I even clicked on your stupid title, and now I'm admitting to it. Can't knock it though, made me click and I'm glad I did, so it served it's warped purpose!

I agree with a lot of what you said.

I will agree with a lot more, when I reach my goal. Don't know when that will be, don't care. I'm happy being a work in progress.

thanks for the laugh.
    thanks for reality based weight loss advice.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Word......
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    what??? Turn off Dr. Oz??? But he's a real doctor right? LOL

My bestie posts almost every day some new words of wisdom from dear Dr. Oz! Can't convince her at all that she should probably do the opposite of 90% of his suggestions. I believe she stocked up on raspberry ketones too. lmao!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    What's a Raspberry Keytone?????
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    lol. I still can't believe I even clicked on your stupid title, and now I'm admitting to it. Can't knock it though, made me click and I'm glad I did, so it served it's warped purpose!

I agree with a lot of what you said.

I will agree with a lot more, when I reach my goal. Don't know when that will be, don't care. I'm happy being a work in progress.

thanks for the laugh.
    thanks for reality based weight loss advice.
    Lol! Agreed I was saying to myself I can't believed I clicked on this.. And now responding ha ha!! But yes, I responded too.. Glad I did :) great content!!
  • michellematteson
    Options
    You can eat food before bed.
    You can eat food IN bed.

But, but, but... the CRUMBS!
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    What's a Raspberry Keytone?????
    Only the beginning of a weight loss revolution. They're even more lipolytic than raspberry ketones.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'd like to add... You are not suddenly allergic to gluten.

You actually can become suddenly allergic to gluten. Celiac's can be "activated" by an environmental stress or trigger.

Funny how the "trigger" is usually something they read on the interwebz.

The internet has been a great resource in this area--a lot of people would not realize that they are ill without it. Once they are aware of the possibility, they can have the necessary testing. It's dangerous for someone with Celiac's to consume gluten, and they suspect that people who have milder symptoms are actually more in danger, because they are less likely to recognize the problem and more likely to cheat on their diet even when they do know, because of the attitude that it's not that serious.

Severe emotional stress, childbirth, and viruses and illnesses are suspected triggers.

People develop allergies throughout their lives. While a gluten free diet has not been proven to be healthy for those who do not need it, it's essential for those who do.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    yes but do you go blind if you touch yourself too much?

:drinker: I just choked on the Peanut Butter M & M Sandwich that I was eating in bed!!
    :laugh: Thanks Guys!!!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    So... here we have it, folks. Just copy&paste into every 9/10 threads here, and we're good.
  • salzej01
    salzej01 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I like this. Thank you!