You're so Vain!

Options
HotMamaByVday
HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
A moment of truth - What is the real (by that I mean vain) reason you are trying to lose weight?

Mine is to 1) Look like the skinny girl I was in high school at my 20th reunion and 2) to look hot in a bikini again.

Replies

• HotMamaByVday
    Options
    Hmmm, really? I am the only one doing this to look good.
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    Hmmm, really? I am the only one doing this to look good.

Definitely not! I too want to get back to my previous (slimmer) me. Buying new clothes that fit the way i want them to is amazing!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Honestly...I saw pics from my vacation last year and almost puked....want to get back to my high school weight and find me a man!!! Lol...last part is an added bonus!!!!
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest its so I can get back into the rather expensive and nice underwear thats tucked away at the back on the drawer!
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    No.... you're not alone. The others can't answer right now, I expect they're busy posing infront of the mirrors... :bigsmile:

This is the dress I just ordered... http://www.lightinthebox.com/trumpet-mermaid-halter-floor-length-evening-dress_p245970.html?utm_campaign=cartcross

I'm here to fit into it... the health and fitness are delightful side effects. Now THAT'S vanity..
  • Lillyeatslillies
    Options
    I want to lose weight to be healthy (well kinda, I still love pizza) and to fit into a vintage wedding dress August 2013. I figure I can cancel out my pizza addiction with my exercise addiction.
  • skinyZ
    skinyZ Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    oh god yea! i wanna be a hottie again and wear short shorts
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    No.... you're not alone. The others can't answer right now, I expect they're busy posing infront of the mirrors... :bigsmile:

This is the dress I just ordered... http://www.lightinthebox.com/trumpet-mermaid-halter-floor-length-evening-dress_p245970.html?utm_campaign=cartcross

I'm here to fit into it... the health and fitness are delightful side effects. Now THAT'S vanity..

WOW! That is one gorgeous dress!
  • HotMamaByVday
    Options
    I'll be honest its so I can get back into the rather expensive and nice underwear thats tucked away at the back on the drawer!
    Love this, I have a few pieces back there too.
  • Jesiena
    Jesiena Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    At Christmas I was really slim and was toned. I'm still somewhat slim, but I've lost almost all muscle. So I want to look great again. And since I have a special someone now, I want to give him something to look at. Even if he says he doesn't care. Lol
  • meowstrom
    meowstrom Posts: 37
    Options
    I wanna wear those cute midriff bralette tops when the summer comes around! Pair them up with some cut off demin shorts and pretty much rock all the looks from nastygal.com by the end of this year. Woo! Festival season!
  • mandimuscles
    mandimuscles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hell no you're not alone! I want to be healthy, but I definitely want and expect to see difference in my body that I'd WAY rather see than what I see now in the mirror. I don't want to have to wear plus sized clothes ever again!
  • HotMamaByVday
    Options

Gorgeous dress! Can't wait to see a pic of you in it!
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    I wanna wear those cute midriff bralette tops when the summer comes around! Pair them up with some cut off demin shorts and pretty much rock all the looks from nastygal.com by the end of this year. Woo! Festival season!

Me too me too me too!
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Because I want smokin hot legs! :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Because I want to look like One Hot Sexy Hr Glass Figure Woman.....hehehehe TRUTH!
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    A moment of truth - What is the real (by that I mean vain) reason you are trying to lose weight?

Mine is to 1) Look like the skinny girl I was in high school at my 20th reunion and 2) to look hot in a bikini again.

Those are my reasons too!

On a side note, my son just graduated high school last week. He sent some of the pictures to his girlfriend who lives out of state. Her family was drilling her about "the girl" in his his pictures and why he was taking so many pictures with his female friend (that they assumed was graduating with him). Um, yeah, that would be me! Although I know I don't look quite young enough to be graduating, I will admit, that was a huge ego booster!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Flat stomach, buff arms, just general sexiness. I also want to be really strong.
  • HotMamaByVday
    Options
    Because I want smokin hot legs! :)

Me too! Sometimes I stare at the girls at the gym with great legs. Ha! I need to share that tidbit with my hubby.
  • burlesquemoon
    Options
    I was 100 lbs when I married my hubby, 16 years ago. I've gained "only" 39 lbs in 16 years, and I have two kids, but still! On someone my height, that extra weight shows. Plus a healthy weight for 5' is under 125 lbs. So yea, I wanna be that hottie hot hottie I was back then, though I doubt I'll ever be down to 100 lbs again. lol.

Hubby says I'm beautiful like I am, and I adore him for that. But i know I can do better! & I feel better. & maybe I can keep up with my extra active children if I get back down to 115!