1235»

Replies

• teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I sleep on my back cross legged or on my stomach. lol
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I watched an episode of Dr. Oz one day regarding sleep. He suggested sleeping on your right side as opposed to the left, because your heart can get compressed and has to work a bit harder as you sleep due to the weight you are putting on that side of the body.

I usually remember this as I'm tossing around at night. I'm a light sleeper so I generally wake up many many times at night.

from a woman's side, when pregnant we're told to lie on the left because that's the way our blood flows and we don't want to retain water or stop the blood flow to the baby. :smile: I prefer the left side tho'... for some reason it's more comfortable. also when my husband was here, he'd be there... :) always nice to have a warm body to cuddle up to.
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    On my tummy, hands under pillow, right knee up, left foot hanging off the bed uncovered... Or on my back, hands under pillow and knees bent, one leg uncovered..
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Mostly on my right side with a pillow between my legs and my teddy bear (yes I still sleep with one!) tucked up close next to me. :)
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I sleep on mu tummy. Head to the right. Left arm behind my pillow. Right leg up. Right hand under my face, It's the only way I can fall asleep actually. But it's not a cuddling position.

this is exactly how i sleep. including the head and hand positioning... lol

Me too until my right hand falls asleep, then I flip over to the mirror image then back again later in the night.
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I fall asleep in an L shape best position for me to rock. I have to rock to music to go to sleep. HEY...IT HELPS!
  • jenbooks
    jenbooks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of doggy style

What, you turn around three times and curl up on the rug?
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm most comfortable on my stomach one arm and leg draped over my body pillow.

This.....Almost always Right arm/leg over pillow
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I usually fall asleep on my right side spooning my dog. But I always wake up on my back with one cat laying on my head, another on my chest, and another by my feet, with my dog still snuggled up into my right side.

I used to have 3 cats and they all cuddled up exactly the same way
  • kangakev
    kangakev Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Near the snack food aisle!!! Thats why i need this site :sad:
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I sleep on my stomach, with my hands under my pillow and just let my head sink in the pillow (my pillows are big and soft:love:)

thats the best EVER
  • Tayloral6899
    Options
    Hope your talking about us..here...dont matter to me... as long as we wake up.togethet next morning...love ya Jt...