A little embarrassing...but I'm going to ask anyway!

Options

Replies

• farensettle
    Options
    :smile: I use a handful of shelled walnuts,,Just watch ,Keep it to just a handful because of the calories,,It works for me,,
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I found (someone with some bad issues, like I've gone four weeks without issues) that I try to get in at least 35 grams of fiber, lots of healthy fats, and lots and lots of water.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    You celebrated by eating a Kiwi? You need to specify it was a whole kiwi? Something is very, very wrong with your diet.
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    The less you eat, the less will .. come out the other end!

It was an adjustment for me too. But I didnt change my diet, but i do go less often then what i did before lol
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am with McBully on the prunes, I also use licorice mint tea every night
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    F-I-B-E-R! and liquids.

I eat 2 servings of all bran every breakfast and crap like a cow before bed.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Prune Juice is a Warriors drink!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Your body is most likely just adjusting to the change in diet. It does take a couple weeks. Good chance you're also eating less food so there is less volume going through you. Fiber and water will also help.

^^^ That ^^^ Less volume, but if you feel that you should be pooping and you aren't, try a natural stool softener and drink lots of water. Also, eat SALAD...lettuce is great for getting things moving and giving you some volume! Hope you go soon! LOL:mad:
  • missashley884
    missashley884 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    too much protein maybe
  • Katie0174
    Katie0174 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    To solve the problem immediately: Prunes/prune nectar! Seriously. Just don't go crazy with them or you'll never wish for a poop again in your life.

Drink a lot of water daily to keep everything going.

Also, I wouldn't recommend taking any otc laxatives, even senna, they're not good for you at all and can be SUPER uncomfortable for your belly.
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    For me it is one cup of coffee with breakfast and the problem is solved within 20 min.

You took the words right out of my mouth. This works like a charm every time. Good luck!
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    A bit more fiber will probably help...whole grains, beans, etc. Also...drink lots of water!

LIKE!
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    just for fun...

you know what a screwdriver is, right? - vodka and orange juice.

try vodka and prune juice - that's called a pile driver.

:wink:
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread. This healthier and less eating was supposed too make things better. After 2 months of it, my insides are consistently acting the most abnormal they have ever been.
  • kimboj41
    kimboj41 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Okay...so here it goes...I've been on this diet (which I don't really like the word) for a week and a half and have found much inspiration, advice and motivation - you guys are the tops! I have lost 5 pounds and celebrated eating a kiwi, the whole thing...not just a slice *WOOT*
    I've been eating within my calorie range, fruits, spinich - like crazy - fish (sardines and tuna), I stopped bad starches, fried food and picked up a lot of exercising. Okay now I'm procrastinating.....

Anyone have trouble not having a BM? Once for me (well almost significant)...but really? I used to gety excited about eating a cheeseburger...now I just want to poop! Any suggestions on what I can eat or drink (naturally)?
    Sorry to have to post this ....but I am clueless...I thought yes Buy fruits and toilet paper...but its a no go!

Thanks in advance for any advice
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Maybe somebody has a link to dr. oz and the "scoop on poop". :wink:
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Everybody-Poops---What-Your-Poop-May-Be-Trying-to-Tell-You&id=112905
  • tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Water and fiber. Try oatmeal, grits, beans, etc. And cardio will definitely get you going.
  • kimboj41
    kimboj41 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Okay...so here it goes...I've been on this diet (which I don't really like the word) for a week and a half and have found much inspiration, advice and motivation - you guys are the tops! I have lost 5 pounds and celebrated eating a kiwi, the whole thing...not just a slice *WOOT*
    I've been eating within my calorie range, fruits, spinich - like crazy - fish (sardines and tuna), I stopped bad starches, fried food and picked up a lot of exercising. Okay now I'm procrastinating.....

Anyone have trouble not having a BM? Once for me (well almost significant)...but really? I used to gety excited about eating a cheeseburger...now I just want to poop! Any suggestions on what I can eat or drink (naturally)?
    Sorry to have to post this ....but I am clueless...I thought yes Buy fruits and toilet paper...but its a no go!

Thanks in advance for any advice

When I started eating clean....the first thing I did was a Sea Salt Detox and that sent me to the restroom within 15 min.....it is definitely something you do in the morning on a day you do not have to go anywhere. You can google Sea Salt Detox and it will give you the directions and ingredients. It is a quick fix, the site say you can do this 7 days but I only could take 2 days.....
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    More fiber, water, and metamucil. It helps me anyway. :)
  • dragonsheart84
    Options
    fiber capsules will help along with a lot of water :))