Be brutally honest please!

Options

Replies

• andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I don't see any resemblence at all....they're obviously jealous of you and feel the need to try and run you down in some way. Take no notice hun, you're gorgeous xx
  • notnormallyacaloriecounter
    Options
    i use to get called princess fiona! i don't think you do, but apparently you're my prince!:laugh:
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    No, you don't look like him.
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I think your family are complete c*ckheads for saying that about you, and you need to tell them to *kitten* off after they apologise to you for being quite rude and nasty.
    I found out a couple of days ago that my sister in law and her husband have been saying I look like shrek. Only thing I can think of is that its my nose. Now please be honest. If you see it tell me because if I truely do I need to get something done about it. But if I dont then I need to stop stressing over it.
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    what a load!!! you have a beautiful face.. as far as im concerned thats a bit cruel coming from family! i know my brother and i tease each other but we NEVER make fun of weight/looks/tattoos etc thats crossing the line!
  • chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    what a horrible thing to say, sounds like shes jealous . you look nothing like shrek, you are beautiful.please ignore them and dont take it to heart. xxx
  • SCOUSERWENCH
    SCOUSERWENCH Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    How old are they? Playground age i take it. People who Name-call only do it because they have insercurities themselves
  • Cambrendle
    Cambrendle Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ...you don't look like him. You do kinda look like Princess Fiona BEFORE she became an ogre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PrincessFionaHuman.jpg

***This
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOO!! they need glasses!
  • emstaley4
    emstaley4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Honestly?!? They need a different hobby. That is just so wrong. There is nothing wrong with you. Who is telling you that they are talking about your nose? That person needs a different hobby also.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    They're the ogres for being so rude!! You're gorgeous, don't listen to them!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    :noway: you look amazing hun! Look more like Princess Fiona than Shrek! what idiots!
    dont worry about it....you will probably find they are just jealous always find people are really mean then!
    :flowerforyou:
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I think they are nuts.
  • twinlaced
    twinlaced Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's really stupid, you don't. And even if you did, only get plastic surgery to make you feel better, not other silly people.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    They clearly meant you look similar to the beautiful human Fiona. They simply could not think of the right name to say.

This, and the fact their only physical-feature comparison of you came from a children's animated movie, perhaps indicates they weren't intentionally rude, just stupid.

:bigsmile:

You gotta learn to stop listening to people who say stupid stuff.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I do see a resemblance, but only in the way that I sometimes think people resemble certain animals. Specifically, you've got the beautiful brown eyes and cute rounded features. So, if they said it, I don't know that they meant it maliciously. And if they did mean it maliciously, they are stupid because you are very attractive.
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    To look at, not Shrek like at all, you are not even green!!!! Really pretty I think.

However, personality wise if they mean loveable then fraid there might be a connection there.

How about you post some pics of them and we can have some fun.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I found out a couple of days ago that my sister in law and her husband have been saying I look like shrek. Only thing I can think of is that its my nose. Now please be honest. If you see it tell me because if I truely do I need to get something done about it. But if I dont then I need to stop stressing over it.

Meh, if you look like Shrek then your SIL looks like Donkey and her husband looks like Doris, the ugly step sister.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Yeah....I can see it.

NO!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I do see a resemblance, but only in the way that I sometimes think people resemble certain animals. Specifically, you've got the beautiful brown eyes and cute rounded features. So, if they said it, I don't know that they meant it maliciously. And if they did mean it maliciously, they are stupid because you are very attractive.

This. 100% this. You're beautiful, but I do see some Ogre Fiona in you. Just because your nose is so adorably rounded. That's all. They can't possibly mean you're unattractive.