Be brutally honest please!

Options

Replies

• lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    People are ALWAYS going to find negative things to say. If it doesn’t bother you, don’t worry about it!

You have better things to instead of worry about jealous people, Right?!
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    fishcompliments8.jpg

That was not a cool story.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    shrek-2-princess-fiona.jpg

12589714_4963.jpg

I don't see the resemblance.

Your family-in-law needs to get run over by a bus.
  • AmberElena
    AmberElena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a terrible thing for your own relatives to say. I understand they're blood but you don't need people like that in your life and especially calling you names or making you feel bad! Screw that. You're fine! Love yourself for who you are, not by what other people want you to be or look like! :)
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    you have Shrek's cute brown eyes.... other than that, I don't see it. If they are saying you are a hideous green ogre, clearly you are NOT and you have *kitten* in your family. And that's the brutal truth! :)

EXACTLY!
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Blown away that people can be so disgustingly unkind... the only thing ugly around here that I can see is their personalities. However, to put your mind at ease, no, you don't look remotely like Shrek!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    U look cute!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    yeah I don't see it, unless they are talking about your eyes, but Shrek has kind eyes so that can be taken as a compliment.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    lol, sorry I laughed so hard :laugh: :laugh:

Honestly, I think they are just pulling your leg
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    You look like Fiona...BEFORE she became an ogre!!! Don't stress about it, they are jealous you know whats.
    Agreed, you look more like fiona \m/
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I dressed as Shrek for Halloween.

I am an ogre, ogres have layers....

And if you are an ogre, I need to date within my own species......
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    What the..? Stop talking to them. They're jerkwads, and you don't look like Shrek.
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I think you're very pretty and should tell them exactly where they can go. They're obviously very jealous of you and can't think of any way to make themselves feel better than to trash you. You have a cute button nose, gorgeously soulful eyes, and a beautiful smile. Obviously you have more to smile about than they do - I'm willing ot bet they're both sour pusses!
  • AJTwiddy
    AJTwiddy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I actually think U look a little like the actress Anne Hathaway!!! I also Think U should slap that B!&%# for running her mouth right along with her husband!!! AAhhhh annoyed for U grl!!! Dont let haters get to ya its only cause they aint got nothin better to do!!!!
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    you have Shrek's cute brown eyes.... other than that, I don't see it. If they are saying you are a hideous green ogre, clearly you are NOT and you have *kitten* in your family. And that's the brutal truth! :)

Amen.
    You do not look like Shrek whatsoever, and they sound like complete t**ts for saying that. How rude, *****y and horrible. I hope you don't feel insecure over nasty untrue comments. You are beautiful :)
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about their mean remarks... there is nothing wrong with you and my advice is to not immediately jump to "getting something done" when someone insults you.

Never make changes to your body b/c of another's perception of you. If YOU are unhappy, then by all means... but make sure it's something you really want changed.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful. They can suck it.

I have similar issues thinking my nose is way too big, and other things. Don't let those insecurities way you down. Just work on being the best you possible.

Ditto. People call me Gonzo sometimes. Whatevs....they are jealous!
  • thechubner
    thechubner Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    No you don't look like shrek. You're beautiful.
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    give your in laws glasses. Obviously they are wrong. You have a beautiful face.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    They are on crack. And if they're not, you're the Hottest Shrek ever.

They're haters. If you get nothing else out of this thread, just remember that hating too much will result in super gingivitis in the *kitten* which is fatal. Don't be a hater.