When was the last time...

Options

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    a few nights ago, but it was ok I didn't have to be anywhere. :laugh:

When was the last time you 've been to Six Flags with a group or alone. lol that would be weird :bigsmile:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    It's been about five years now. Man, I'm getting old :ohwell:

When was the last time... you swan in a natural body of water?
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Back in early September, before it got too cold. We live right next to the Muskingum River in southern Ohio. Beautiful country, and we swim in the river all the time when the weather's nice.

When was the last time you invented a recipe outta stuff you had in the kitchen?
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I love to do that - did last weekend, make a pasta back with wholewheat penne, chicken sausage, pasta sauce, spinach mushrooms and a little cheese. Completely unplanned.

When was the last time you went to a farmers market???
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    it's been 2 weeks. LOVE farmers markets. although usually we end up buying too much produce for 2 people to eat - this time I planned better.

oops - forgot the question - duh!

when was the last time you were honest with someone when it was much easier to just lie?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Yesterday afternoon, a female friend of mine asked me if it looks like she had gained weight in the past year? I said definitely, you could stand to lose atleast 20 pounds, I can tell just by looking at you, but not the mean sounding way, but also not sugar coated, we also discussed her recent visit to the doctor & him telling her she has to lose weight and that her blood temperature is high. We had a good conversation about nutrition. Sorry for the long post. lol

When was the last time you been to Walmart & only bought one item?
  • moujie
    Options
    don't like walmart. Now if we're talking Target I can say I don't remember the last time I only bought one item. it may in fact never have happened.

when was the last time you spoke to your first love?
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    7:30 this morning. Will see her again around 6:00 tonight, and can't wait. :smile:

When was the last time you and your partner exercised together?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I totally hear you on that can't fault you on that not one bit have you seen the people of walmart site unbelievable. Pay a little more & live in civility, not to much to ask. :laugh:

When was the last time you made a grocery shopping, in total of $500?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    7:30 this morning. Will see her again around 6:00 tonight, and can't wait. :smile:

Never has happened.

When was the last time you bought a watch?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I totally hear you on that can't fault you on that not one bit have you seen the people of walmart site unbelievable. Pay a little more & live in civility, not to much to ask. :laugh:

When was the last time you made a grocery shopping, in total of $500?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    don't like walmart. Now if we're talking Target I can say I don't remember the last time I only bought one item. it may in fact never have happened.

when was the last time you spoke to your first love?

sorry totally missed that hello WowW about 21 years ago. I was a Kid.
  • moujie
    Options

Never has happened.

When was the last time you bought a watch?

Awww Casper that's so sweet.

ok really NS - never exercised with your partner? bummer! it's the best way to do it. but then I guess I subscribe to the Casper school of being shmoopy about my partner!

last time I bought a watch: about 15 years ago - it broke and I never wear one anymore! very liberating.

when was the last time you embarrassed yourself?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    CasperoO is just too sweet.

last time I embarassed myself is at the gym, i was staring at something and tripped almost fell infront of a cute guy. lol

when was the last time you were stuck at work and counting the minutes before you could get off?
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I agree on the Casper sentiments - What a Sweetie - where can I find a guy like that :)

As far as counting the minutes - EVERYDAY!! As a matter of fact - I have 170 to go today...

When was the last time you were stopped by a traffic cop?
  • moujie
    Options
    that would be currently. I swear time has stopped!

ok, oops missed one - last stopped by a cop...about 2 years ago - speeding. got off because the beagle in the back seat started to "roll" the window down because he stood on the button trying to get closer to sniff the cop!!

when was the last time you goofed off all day at work?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    ummm....guilty :S

lol

when was the last time you just wanted to stay home and be lazy on a friday night instead of going out n partying with ur friends/
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Halloween night. I just sat at home in my PJ's and watched horror movies with the hubby . It was fabulous...

When was the last time you were nice/courteous to a complete stranger?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Outside of when I'm at work (I hate being nice at work - I want to throttle people at work sometimes, but I'm forced to be nice if I want my paycheck lol) I'm always nice/courteous to strangers. I figure karma will repay me one day. :flowerforyou:

When was the last time you ... called in sick when you weren't?
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    Last Thurs... I let another girl take my shift but I wasnt feeling as bad as she thought I was -- I enjoyed the day off!!

When was the last time ..............you laughed so hard you peed your pants??