Be brutally honest please!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• rudy7020
    rudy7020 Posts: 62
    Options
    You're adorable and your sister is mean!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    if by Shrek, they really mean Princess Fiona, then yes.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    no way.. i think you kind of look like that girl who played donna on that 70's show.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I found out a couple of days ago that my sister in law and her husband have been saying I look like shrek. Only thing I can think of is that its my nose. Now please be honest. If you see it tell me because if I truely do I need to get something done about it. But if I dont then I need to stop stressing over it.

Jealous people say CRAZY things...

true story.

you look wonderful, they are just bitter about something....it may have nothing to even do with looks....who knows.
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    You have a face some girls would die for... ur gorgeous x
  • IllianaIman
    IllianaIman Posts: 131
    Options
    Did you loose a lot of weight and is in shape? If that’s the case, that’s what you get from a** h**** that are just JEALOUS! You are beautiful. That actually makes me sad to see people talk like that :explode:

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! :flowerforyou:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    shrek-2-princess-fiona.jpg

12589714_4963.jpg

I don't see the resemblance.

Your family-in-law needs to get run over by a bus.
    omg I can almost see it here! You both have high cheek bones nice lips and thin eyebrows :tongue:

So really you look like a princess, get over it :P Cameron Diaz also looks like her.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2pyJj584iGAYMKTnMgEKZ4QQW04Bc9nN_XIoIhRTwkmuXdTQfUA

Actually, you look more like Cameron then anything shrek like.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I think your sister in law is a bit jealous.. You look great and dont need anything done... usually the mean things people say have a reflection of how they feel about themselves
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    F* them..!! Post a pic of them so we can tell you who they look like!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    What?!?!? That was rude of them and you DON'T look like shrek!!!!! You are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Ummm - NO! And your nose looks a lot like my son's. I think it's CUTE!
  • EatWholeFoods
    EatWholeFoods Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Sister in laws can suck and this one sounds like a petty little beotch...you dont look lile shrek. I wouldnt talk to her cuz no one needs immautre insults in their life!
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    OK, I'll be brutally honest: your sister in law and her husband are *kitten*. Sorry to break it to you. In other news: you look great.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Not even slightly...I agree with the ones that said you look like the pre-ogre version of Fiona...you're very beautiful!! Tell em to stuff it!!! :smile:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    naw you look fine
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    I'm thinking jealousy is what's up here...you're hot to me!!
  • arizonagog
    arizonagog Posts: 22
    Options
    You are beautiful. These people are obviously the type of people who say bad things behind people's backs, and it's because they're insecure and jealous. Ignore them and please love yourself.
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely awful... I'm sorry they made you feel that way. You do NOT have a shrek nose. They, however, clearly have the manners of ogres...

I know it's hard to brush it off, but you're beautiful and don't need their two cents to feel good about yourself :)
  • dree77
    dree77 Posts: 52
    Options
    Shrek? Please. No way. Let me speak to them.

I'd like to do more to them than just speak..... :angry: