weight Loss Before-After for 5'2 or shorter...

Options

Replies

• bananasincereal
    bananasincereal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weighed 212 at my heaviest. I started my weight loss program on 6 May 2011 and so far have lost 73 lbs, putting me at 139. My goal is 130. Here are some before and not-quite-afters. :-)

may-to-deccollage-2.jpg

70down-001-1.jpg

2010-2012-collage1-1.jpg

10moretogo-collage-1.png

Stunning. You were beautiful before the weight loss, but now you look gorgeous...and happy :)
  • toriann143
    toriann143 Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and started at 293. I am only half way to my goal but here are some pics.

day160120.jpg
  • emilysuelemus
    emilysuelemus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow!! great job!! keep it up how long did it take you??
  • emilysuelemus
    Options
    doing good!! thanks for the inspiration!!
  • emilysuelemus
    Options
    wow!! great job and thanks for sharing!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow such amazing losses.... keep up the great work everyone. i wish i took before pics...
  • toriann143
    toriann143 Posts: 64
    Options
    Wow!! great job!! keep it up how long did it take you??

not sure if you are talking to me, but I started Jan 25 :)
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I was looking through my old Photobucket account and found MUCH heavier pics of myself than I knew existed.

Maybe around 190 in Oct. 2007:
    haiir037.jpg

Around 125 in March 2012:
    1zzhrfl.png
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and I've gone from 178 to 128. :)

20hxdmp.png

You look great! What an inspiration.
  • ByeByeBigGurl
    Options
    Wow, everyone is so inspiring! Great job!
  • immarungirl
    immarungirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone who posted pictures!! :wink: It is great to see how us shorties look as works in progress. I am 4'10" on a good day and have 43 lbs I would like to loose.

:heart: the bumps
  • Junee37
    Junee37 Posts: 60
    Options
    Bump
  • ladysteelhead
    ladysteelhead Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you all look amazing!!! good job :) Very inspiring to those of us just starting out. thank you for sharing!!!
  • PUGGLET
    PUGGLET Posts: 5
    Options
    love this thread :) gave this little shorty something to aim at :) hope one day ill have something to post also :)
  • yejidedee
    yejidedee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this message board!:happy: I'm 5'1 and trying to lose 30lbs. I will post pics when I lose 10lbs. Im just trying to stay motivated and all the success pictures have inspired me to keep going! :happy: All of you ladies look great!
  • _itsB_
    _itsB_ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • theesfield
    theesfield Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Super inspired by all my fellow fit shorties! Thank you, Congrats, Keep up the hard work.
    I started at 225. I've lost 37lbs and feel prety fabulous. I can't even begin to imagine how much more fabulous I will be futher along in this journey!
  • joannmdunn
    joannmdunn Posts: 22
    Options
    You all look amazing I am going to look at this tread everyday WHAT motivation I am 5'2" at 193 my highest weight 300. Trying to live each day with exercise and healthy eating!!!!! Go girls you look AMAZING thanks for the motivation.
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else who says everyone is SO inspiring! I'm 5'1" and trying, trying, trying to lose my baby weight although this stuff is some of the most stubborn fat I've ever encountered. 22 gone, last 15 hanging on for dear life... that's when I started MFP. Hope to have photos once I break this plateau...
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    Love this post! You guys are awesome!!
    *bump*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!