weight Loss Before-After for 5'2 or shorter...

Options
I love before and after pictures because they are so great for motivation, and just amazing!! With me being only 5'1", I thought maybe if I could get before and after photos of people of my height, not only will it be great motivation...but help inspire what so many pounds could like off of myself. I am aware of the different body types, and people lose weight differently..but it will still be a great motivation story for me!!! and possibly others as well!!:smile:

Replies

• sunshinekind919
    sunshinekind919 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump! I wanna see too! :)
  • alicia_louise29
    Options
    BUMP XX
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I have dropped from 145lb to 93lb and then back up to 108lb. I'm 5'1.

Here's my collage from about 6 months ago which shows me at my heaviest, and the bottom row shows progress pics down to 98lbs.
    Picture1.png

Since then I gained a lot of muscle.
    Two weeks ago at 108lbs:
    65e77c70.jpg
    2b7567ae.jpg

Still a work in progress but you get the idea. This morning I discovered a 2 pack on my stomach.
  • sarallong
    sarallong Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! good work!!
  • dcollins1014
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome job!!
  • jsugihara86
    jsugihara86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Im 5 2 and I have LOTS to lose. I have found a few girls that have lost and they weighed as much as me, I added them as friends on MFP.
    Seeing their pics really gets me excited and makes me want to work harder :)
  • aw1968
    aw1968 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • dcollins1014
    Options
    BumpXXX
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • student94
    student94 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You might want to check out http://www.mybodygallery.com/ . You can enter in your height, goal weight, and body type and get examples of how people look with your those measurements.
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' and this is only a in progress picture. I have a LONG ways to go still! but gives ya an idea. The after picture i weigh 180 but i am currently now down to 178.0!! :) I started this journey Nov. 2011. I mainly just walk a lot at work and eat my calories and most of the time i eat back my exercise calories too.

431597_711688763564_71301241_33568864_1094452531_n.jpg
  • dcollins1014
    Options
    Thank you for posting...You are looking great..Keep up the great work!!
  • shawnabug
    shawnabug Posts: 12
    Options
    I am glad you posted this! I am 5'1. I started at 155 in Jan and I am now down to 131. I never did before and afters but I will def scrounge some older pics from around then and post. I have yet to take recent pics. But today i tried on all my clothes from 3 summers ago and some were too BIG i was so excited. I still want to lose any where from 10-5lbs. I am hard on the cardio right now!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    5ft 1.8in

This is me at 174lbs and at 164lbs. I'm taking progress pictures every 10lbs. Should be taking my next picture in the next few weeks.

Big.jpg
    Smaller.jpg
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 5'2 and at my heaviest I weighed 212 lbs, I couldn't believe how big I was, plus I was so lazy...It got to the point that I couldn't take it any longer and I was going to pay money for a program called ideal protein. Well when I went to the "FREE" seminar it was great but when they told me how much the program would cost, $90 a week, I laughed and told them I have 4 kids & 1 income, how am I able to afford that.

So I started on my own, I lost 4 lbs before I even started on MFP so I figured maybe I can do this on my own. I weighed in on January 4th at 212.6 lbs and I started MFP on January 8th at 208.6 lbs. It has been a little over 2 months, but I stopped the first 2 weeks of February and gained 5 lbs back. I got back on the wagon and had so much support on here that made it easier. I am now 191.4 lbs, my lowest was 190.4 just 2 days ago, and I have lost almost 3 inches off my waist and almost 3 inches off my hips. I can not believe how much of a difference I can see in myself, let alone everyone else telling me. Its an amazing feeling to know that I am doing this and it works. Its not a diet, its a lifetime change and you have to be willing to do that. You do not have to give up any of favorite foods, just that stuff in moderation. A lot of people have cheat days once a week but I find if I do that then I kind of get off track so I try not to but some times you just can't help it. If you do fall off this new journey just pick yourself up and get back on here, its okay!

I will post pics as soon as I can. The pics I have are of me naked and even though I have bleeped out my girlie parts, some people do not like that I have posted them so I am trying to be careful to follow the rules. Good luck to everyone and I am here if you need anything. I am really not accepting any more friends right now bc I have so many and I tend to neglect the ones I have at times bc I have so many posts but if you email me I will get back to you.

Jewels
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    bump
  • azure7
    azure7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • whitneygallien
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weighed 212 at my heaviest. I started my weight loss program on 6 May 2011 and so far have lost 73 lbs, putting me at 139. My goal is 130. Here are some before and not-quite-afters. :-)

may-to-deccollage-2.jpg

70down-001-1.jpg

2010-2012-collage1-1.jpg

10moretogo-collage-1.png
  • shawnabug
    shawnabug Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weighed 212 at my heaviest. I started my weight loss program on 6 May 2011 and so far have lost 73 lbs, putting me at 139. My goal is 130. Here are some before and not-quite-afters. :-)

may-to-deccollage-2.jpg

70down-001-1.jpg

2010-2012-collage1-1.jpg

10moretogo-collage-1.png

You look great! Congrats.
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Whitneygallien, if that's what 139 looks like, then that's what my goal weight is going to be!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!