weight Loss Before-After for 5'2 or shorter...

Options

Replies

• mrswinstead
    Options
    Mark for later. Fabulous pictures and accomplishments!!
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    I'm 5'1", I started at 160lbs and am now 131lbs.

geez.jpg
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    you look amazing congratulations x
  • Krisgren
    Krisgren Posts: 95
    Options
    I have dropped from 145lb to 93lb and then back up to 108lb. I'm 5'1.

Here's my collage from about 6 months ago which shows me at my heaviest, and the bottom row shows progress pics down to 98lbs.
    Picture1.png

Since then I gained a lot of muscle.
    Two weeks ago at 108lbs:
    65e77c70.jpg
    2b7567ae.jpg

Still a work in progress but you get the idea. This morning I discovered a 2 pack on my stomach.

you look amazing!!!!!!
  • tatzkee
    tatzkee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    pic.jpg

I stopped breakdancing for a couple of months because of heavy workloads at the office. I'm trying to reach my goal to 115lbs! Any advice, please add me too! :)
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Bump...You all look fantastic, very inspiring :)
  • CMary192
    CMary192 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump! Everyone looks great :) Love it!
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Bump, I'm a short girl too =)
    I'll look for some pictures to upload ... I started at 218 and am at 196. Not too much of a loss but with the way my body is built, you can see a big difference.
  • branditabonita
    branditabonita Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 ! Down 30 lbs :) Add me!!
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    c456d447.jpg

I'm about 5'3"....was told I was 5'1" and had my height measured a second time and realized I'm 5'3" lol...still short though! I started weighing 212lbs and now weigh 174lbs! Still got a way to go but it's progress I think! Can y'all see a difference??
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    pic.jpg

I stopped breakdancing for a couple of months because of heavy workloads at the office. I'm trying to reach my goal to 115lbs! Any advice, please add me too! :)

Wow, you look amazing! We have practically the same stats and I'm also trying to get to around 115.
  • JDeana14
    JDeana14 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm liking this thread! It's very uplifting. :bigsmile:
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I still have 20 - 25 pounds to go, but am happy with my progress so far! I am 5'2''. I went from 14/16 to an 8/10 since January 1st!

Screenshot2012-03-02at34845PM.png

155edit.jpg
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    this thread is great motivation for me. I am 5'2, and started at 217.. I've lost 9.6 lbs so far. My goal is 135. I can't wait until I have some before & after pics to share!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    I'm 5'1", I started at 160lbs and am now 131lbs.

geez.jpg

Thank you so so much! It means a lot because sometimes I can't tell in the mirror unless I'm looking at the pictures.
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    Love this thread! Everybody looks great. Thanks so much for sharing-- it's very motivational. :flowerforyou:
  • MistyKing77
    Options
    Great b4 and after pics of everyone and great motivation!! Please keep it up and CONGRATS to u all!!
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Bump
  • NegaAshley
    NegaAshley Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with anyone in this thread. I just started a few weeks ago, and I have about 70 pounds to lose. I'm near 5'1" and 197 pounds, by the way. =)
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Figured I'd update this thread with my next 10lbs loss:

GoingDown-1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!