weight Loss Before-After for 5'2 or shorter...

Options

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I *love* that dress you're wearing in the last pic. You look fantastic, and the dress is *gorgeous* on you!

ditto. White House Black Market?
  • flawedseraphim
    Options
    Yay a thread with short people like me!
    http://fatandfancyfree.blogspot.com/p/befores-durings.html
    Those are my pics :)
    It's great to see pics of people around my height, it helps motivate me
  • Kassidiiii
    Options
    how did you do this!?! you look amazing! I am 4' 11" and I wouldn't consider myself "fat" but I am not in the shape I want to be..

I would probably kill to look like you though!! I struggle the most with my diet I think.. What kind of food do/ did you eat? or what was your time frame? and work out method!? haha sorry i have so many questions but I am SO jealous!!

I have dropped from 145lb to 93lb and then back up to 108lb. I'm 5'1.

Here's my collage from about 6 months ago which shows me at my heaviest, and the bottom row shows progress pics down to 98lbs.
    Picture1.png

Since then I gained a lot of muscle.
    Two weeks ago at 108lbs:
    65e77c70.jpg
    2b7567ae.jpg

Still a work in progress but you get the idea. This morning I discovered a 2 pack on my stomach.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and am starting my weight loss journey weighing in at 201 pounds. These success stories help me to realize I can do it to.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Any of you short people like myself just starting your weight loss journey and want to add me as a friend? We can help motivate each other and share our progress.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    you all look amazing! I hope I can get myself there one day. It's happening, but slowly. (Which I guess that's the way it's suppose to be) Thank s for the motivation.
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Amazing WTG
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    018-1.jpg

117 pounds down. I am 61. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I am 5'1" tall and currently weigh 116 pounds.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    018-1.jpg

117 pounds down. I am 61. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I am 5'1" tall and currently weigh 116 pounds.

Oh my gosh! You look AMAZING and years younger! :)
  • lilbitsc89
    lilbitsc89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'll post something here soon, it's so nice to see so many 5'1 (and there abouts) sisters :-D
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Love these! I can't wait to have some to post!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Bumping to keep track. I'm 5'3" and only 1/2 way to goal. These are very motivational. Thanks everyone...
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'3" and started my journey weighing at 212lbs!! YIKES!!! I still can't believe I let myself get that heavy! I've lost 38lbs so far & am now weighing 174lbs and working my way towards my goal!!

ef5535a3.jpg

d88a5780.jpg

c70cccd4.jpg
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", I started at 160lbs and am now 131lbs.

geez.jpg
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options

Wow!! You look many years younger!! You are a real inspiration :)

PS: You also look MUCH MUCH happier
  • shorthand73
    shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    bump! hope to post here myself some day.... until then, i'll have to stop by for some inspiration! thanks, ladies!
  • tashhast
    tashhast Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wow these are amazing!

I'm 5,1
    my first goal is 120 pounds.
    currently at 135.
    any shorties feel free to friend me!!
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love this thread already. This is is great inspiration to keep motivated by...I really need it.
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm a shorty too! Still have a long ways to go. Congrats to yall on the great losses and work! Everyone looks amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!