weight Loss Before-After for 5'2 or shorter...

Options

Replies

• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    wow you look really good, best transformation i've seen. How long did that take you?, seing that i'm 5'2 145lbs.
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 5'2 and at my heaviest I weighed 212 lbs, I couldn't believe how big I was, plus I was so lazy...It got to the point that I couldn't take it any longer and I was going to pay money for a program called ideal protein. Well when I went to the "FREE" seminar it was great but when they told me how much the program would cost, $90 a week, I laughed and told them I have 4 kids & 1 income, how am I able to afford that.

So I started on my own, I lost 4 lbs before I even started on MFP so I figured maybe I can do this on my own. I weighed in on January 4th at 212.6 lbs and I started MFP on January 8th at 208.6 lbs. It has been a little over 2 months, but I stopped the first 2 weeks of February and gained 5 lbs back. I got back on the wagon and had so much support on here that made it easier. I am now 191.4 lbs, my lowest was 190.4 just 2 days ago, and I have lost almost 3 inches off my waist and almost 3 inches off my hips. I can not believe how much of a difference I can see in myself, let alone everyone else telling me. Its an amazing feeling to know that I am doing this and it works. Its not a diet, its a lifetime change and you have to be willing to do that. You do not have to give up any of favorite foods, just that stuff in moderation. A lot of people have cheat days once a week but I find if I do that then I kind of get off track so I try not to but some times you just can't help it. If you do fall off this new journey just pick yourself up and get back on here, its okay!

I will post pics as soon as I can. The pics I have are of me naked and even though I have bleeped out my girlie parts, some people do not like that I have posted them so I am trying to be careful to follow the rules. Good luck to everyone and I am here if you need anything. I am really not accepting any more friends right now bc I have so many and I tend to neglect the ones I have at times bc I have so many posts but if you email me I will get back to you.

Jewels

Hey Everyone

I am back to add some more to my story. Its so weird bc I happen to look at this post and completely forgot that I posted on here and it was so awesome to read what I wrote 2 months ago. My weight loss has been slower then it was in the beginning but I am not pushing as hard as I was, which can happen when you hot a plateau. I have hot a lot of them but most of it being my own fault and I started to get lazy (still am a little bit) about this bc after losing 33 lbs I stopped losing and I started giving up. Its really easy to do so please try not to give up, it really sucks to think I could have lost more by now if I would have kept going the way I was. Oh well, its in the past and I still have come so far and I am doing things now that I never thought I would be doing, like hiking with my husband and working out in the yard, playing with my kids and just showing them how I can get off that couch and do something with them.

Anyways its May 9, 2012 and as of right now I have lost 33 lbs and I am just so amazed at everything I have accomplished this year! Thank you to everyone who has supported me bc with out you this would have been impossible.

Here is a pic so far since last time I didn't have any appropriate pics!
    IMAG0944-3-1-1.jpg
  • madmama40
    madmama40 Posts: 42
    Options
    bump
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    bump!
    This is really motivational! I'm 5'1" and I weigh 130 pounds..but I look a lot heavier for some reason. My first goal is 120 pounds and then I'll aim for 110..and if I ever ever can again, down to 105 (so I have some leverage :P)
    Have a lot of inches to lose along with the weight!
    Feel free to add me. Good luck everyone!
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    5'2" work-in-progress

BeforeandAfter.jpg
  • dcyr009
    dcyr009 Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and lost 53 lbs so far. Thanks for posting the pics.
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3", 48 y/o. Started at 143, hit goal of 125 a year ago, lost another 10 by November, been maintaining 115 since then. In the yellow shirt I am about 133, the green is at 143 and the grey sweater is at 115.

Maine084.jpg

Italy091.jpg

Dec2011004.jpg
  • dia9004
    dia9004 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow you look great....
  • JupitersGhost
    Options
    Wow, you all look amazing! I'm 5'2" so it's great to see the difference for people a similar height to me!

Will keep track of this thread for motivation. :)
  • BumbyDog
    BumbyDog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weighed 212 at my heaviest. I started my weight loss program on 6 May 2011 and so far have lost 73 lbs, putting me at 139. My goal is 130. Here are some before and not-quite-afters. :-)

may-to-deccollage-2.jpg

70down-001-1.jpg

2010-2012-collage1-1.jpg

10moretogo-collage-1.png

You look great! Congrats.
  • BumbyDog
    BumbyDog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weighed 212 at my heaviest. I started my weight loss program on 6 May 2011 and so far have lost 73 lbs, putting me at 139. My goal is 130. Here are some before and not-quite-afters. :-)

may-to-deccollage-2.jpg

70down-001-1.jpg

2010-2012-collage1-1.jpg

10moretogo-collage-1.png

You look great! Congrats.

Sorry - hit enter too early on my last post!

You look WAY lighter than 139lbs!! This is a bit of a revelation for me. I'm only 3lbs off my goal of 119lbs but I think I look much bigger than you in that last pic. It's bizarre. Even taking into consideration that everyone has different body types/ compositions it's amazing. Well done all of you!
  • jeenim
    jeenim Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for putting these pics up. I'm exactly the same height and start weight so it couldn't be more inspirational. You look fantastic. Loving the bra, loving the curves - you look a milion dollars - congratulations
  • jeenim
    jeenim Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 tall :)

180vs141.jpg

Just worked out how to do the quote thing - my comments above were to these fabulous pics - congrats.
  • missjay1029
    missjay1029 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Love this thread! I'm 5'2 too and toning up. Love how great everyone looks!
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    IMG_3047-2-1-1.jpg

Height: 5'2
    Before: 168
    During: 135

Oh lala! This so motivating! U look GREAT!
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    5'2" work-in-progress

BeforeandAfter.jpg

That's the kind of smile I wanna have when I reach my goal!!
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bump
  • alimarieban
    alimarieban Posts: 141
    Options
    Bump
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning and truthfully couldn't believe that I finally hit my goal weight.

I've calorie counted and exercised regularly--ate all my exercise calories--and figured out how to make this a lifestyle, not a diet.

There are no quick fixes people--just hard work + determination.

And I'm only 5'2"

But the results speak for themselves:

Highest weight: 4780033993_bccb638cb2.jpg

6 months in--down from an 18 to a size 10: 5267291143_6bcdd916ab.jpg

142: 6549451879_4f6c1daf18.jpg

6994273825_0c101bd304.jpg

About 5 to go: 6973562243_70f55d2bac.jpg

Size 8 dress: 6887236026_596e25d26f.jpg

I feel great--healthy-happy. Yes I do have lose skin--lotion, time + lots of water are the only cure for that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!