Your User Name..What Gives?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• bondavbriwil
    bondavbriwil Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My username is the first three letters of my wife and kids names. Bonnie (wife), David (me), Brianna (daughter), William (son).
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    I love stars, galaxies, all that outer space type of stuff! Plus stars are so pretty!
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I make emoticon faces all day. It's my job. Like a new age clown.
  • goddamnelectric
    Options
    Goddamn Electric is one of my favorite Pantera songs. I have a quote tattooed on my foot. It's been my username for pretty much everything
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    mine is the first thing i thought of after i was done have a meltdown and deleting my old acct. and now i kinda like it. besides, i AM a mother effin rockstar -- altho not a sally.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I believe mine is self explanatory. It is a constant reminder to myself.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    the i was because i'm in love with apple items like ipod, iPhone etc,,, the cupcake because Cupcakes represent my love for baking and eating delicious food that probably isnt that good for me, the NZ is because i'm from NZ all together iCupCakeNZ was born
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    my initials are KP - Katherine Page is my name :) my dad used to think i was a bit nuts as a child and coincidently, there are a brand of nuts that are called KP Nuts. 23 is the day i was born! so there you have it... kpnuts23

xxxx
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    It's my username from SecondLife and I pretty much use it for all my online accounts :bigsmile:
  • chickabee5
    chickabee5 Posts: 90
    Options
    Interesting question! In one of the books in the series "Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants", two of the girls are chatting on email or A.I.M or something and then one of her chat usernames is chickabee, she is my fave character from that series, this is also one of my fave scenes of the movie and I would love to be that fit and run and enjoy running! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz_HEqLME8c). The 5 is because that is the house number we had when I was a child before we moved house when I was 12. I lived in that house for 8 years so it was basically my childhood, I have some awesome memories from that house and my childhood I miss that house so much the garden and all the trees and climbing trees it was all so gorgeous! Also there are 5 members in my family and I love them loads :)
  • MernyMac
    MernyMac Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I do a form of artwork for a living called glass splash. My name (not nick-name, or short for Angela) is Angel. Splashangel.

I've been doing decorative (tole) painting for 24 years, what is glass splash ?? It sounds really cool !
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Socks Kimba Obi

My cats. All the usernames I liked were taken already. *shakes fist*
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Dream occupation/End goal
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wracks...That's what I'm taking home each Friday.
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I like to think I'm tough so I thought of Rambo. I'm a girl so I put Ramgi instead. DO NOT LAUGH! lol!
  • mr18actor
    mr18actor Posts: 480
    Options
    mr are my initials, i was 18 when i made it, and the actor part is because i am an auto mechanic, clearly