Scared to lose weight because of boob loss!

Options

Replies

• suerun11
    suerun11 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    For me losing 25 pounds I went from a DD to a B :( but that was doing cardio and upperbody exercises..... Good luck!!!! You can always buy new ones:)
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I wen't from a DD to a C and I still have 44 pounds to lose =(
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Your boobs may get a little smaller, but so will the rest of you so they will still look good!

besides, us guys don't really care about the size. If we are allowed to touch, then we are happy! :-)
  • shani251
    shani251 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i've lost about 41 lbs with a little more to go, and have gone from a 36C to almost entirely flatchested. HOWEVER i would not trade my new body for boobs on my old fat body for anything, ever. So not concerned about it...at....all.
  • Angela9559
    Angela9559 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    went from a DD to a D with just a little more then 10 pounds to go....................everyone is different

But my back no longer hurts so I'm happy :)
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I will admit that the thought of losing my already small boobs (in my opinion) makes me scared but im persuing this weight loss no matter what, unless they can surgically implant fatty tissue into my breats to make them bigger I will not be getting implants but I already hate my breasts as it is so losing them is scary but almost relieving in an odd way
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I kind of look forward to having smaller breasts if that's what happens... I can't imagine how wonderful it is to wear strapless dresses or tube top type shirts without obessing about what kind of undergarment to wear.
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Lose the weight and buy a push-up bra. Problem solved. :flowerforyou:
  • stormdancer
    stormdancer Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Its all in the genes, you know. When I was 14 I was still skinny back then but I had bigger boobs than my mom or my older sister. Mom said I must take after Dad's side of the family, cause Dad's mom had a good size rack, too.

But....me and Gramma, big boobs they make the back hurt, its true. Part of why I intend to lose weight (and hopefully lose boobage too) is to ease the backaches. There is good and bad in every thing, its true. Even drawbacks to big boobs.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    You may not. It depends on if your boobs are made out of fat or mammary tissue. If your sister is thin and has large breasts then you're probably lucky and its due to tissue so chances are you will not lose your boobs with fat loss.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Boobs are for kids.
    Go for it.
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    ask yourself what's more important??

^^THIS
  • Stasha17
    Stasha17 Posts: 28
    Options
    I lost mine, R.I.P D cups. But its all worth it in the end. I really believe it has to do with your body shape. I'm more Pear shaped so lost weight from the top down. As soon as the pounds started dropping the boobies started walking...AWAY!!!!!!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight...losing boobs too. I expected it because before I gained an extra 90lbs I almost had no boobs. I hate losing them...but it's still better than carrying this fat that resides on the rest of my body.

I'll be healthier...and I already feel better and I'm only halfway to goal weight. You do what works for you...but for me...my knees and back hurt all the time....my family history runs high towards heart disease.

So I'll take smaller boobs...and if it really bothers me I'll simply save my cash for new ones.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I will admit that the thought of losing my already small boobs (in my opinion) makes me scared but im persuing this weight loss no matter what, unless they can surgically implant fatty tissue into my breats to make them bigger I will not be getting implants but I already hate my breasts as it is so losing them is scary but almost relieving in an odd way

Ooh that's a good idea about the fatty tissue. I don't like the thought of implants because they look so fake (not to mention it's a foreign object in your body.) But that would solve both issues.
  • Mirdir
    Mirdir Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sweetie your still young and you probably have some growing left to do, I gained two cup sizes between the age of 19-21. I wouldn't worry about the boobs now.
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Since I started losing weight, my boobs have somehow gotten bigger.... now that the rest of me is getting smaller, I'm hoping they start to shrink a little!!
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hey, if you lose boob, it will just make them proportional to your new, smaller size. And that's the "worst" case scenario! My boobs have gotten smaller, but it doesn't really bother me because they look like they're the same size in ratio to my slightly-smaller body. It does suck a little bit, but it's totally worth it.
  • TauTheBull
    TauTheBull Posts: 96
    Options
    The thought that my boobs may become smaller actually makes me NOT want to lose weight :sad: hahaha
    (picture on left is not me by the way haha)

I need to lose weight for my health and self-esteem and dancing and everything, but... this just really phases me! hahaa I'm a C cup as it is with about 40-45lbs to lose. But my sister is 40-45lbs lighter than me and has the same size boobs as I do now!!! :grumble:

Does anyone else ever feel like this? :huh:

Start saving up for a boob job... You will be glad you did! And with a new booty you will look amazing!
  • akaufm02
    akaufm02 Posts: 3
    Options
    I was worried about that, but luckily I don't lose a lot of weight in my boobs...triple D actually and a size 6. I'm short and need to lose more! Working on it!