Scared to lose weight because of boob loss!

Options
123457»

Replies

• zaftigirl
    zaftigirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I LOVED when my boobs got smaller because of weight loss. I went from a 42C to a 38B. I absolutely LOVED not *having* to wear a bra all the time and to be totally comfortable braless. It didn't make a bit of difference to my partner at all. And I found the cutest B-cup bras that I want to wear again.

If you're worried about the difference it makes to a man...what I'm hearing is, they're just thrilled to touch them no matter what size they are!
  • bloomlately
    bloomlately Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'd be ok with it to be honest. There are soooo many cute bras marketed to D cups and under. And you can find them everywhere. It's much harder to find cute bras in a 36G.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I've only lost a little in my boobs. Sooo yeah. I'm scared that if I lose another 50 that I'll barely have any boobs left at all. On the upside, I could finally shop at Victoria's Secret with the rest of the itty bitty titty committee. So yeah, it's a toss up. The rest of me will be smaller so that ain't bad. Maybe it'll be in proportion. Although my bf may be sad if they get too small, as would I. Raawr, what a dilemma. >.<
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't want to lose my boobs! I love them! Nice Ds *sigh*. If I get smaller than a C, I would avoid losing any more weight LOL.
  • crystall2190
    crystall2190 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    boobs? what are those things again? I think I remember having some at one point... ah yes. It was while I was pregnant and weighed 200 pounds. I'd rather be thin and flat chested than fat with boobs. I can always get a boob job.
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Well, so far the girls haven't gotten any smaller, but I still have about 30lbs more to go.
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I was TERRIFIED of losing boob...But turns out nobody in my family has had issues with boob loss while losing weight(:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I think to make a fair appraisal, I'm gonna have to see some pic. Front and Side. With and with out Support.