Satisfy Ice Cream Cravings!-- My new favorite food discovery

Replies

• erinw1011
    erinw1011 Posts: 86 Member
    I did this last night, also used cocoa powder, it is so yummy!
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    bumping for later
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Bumping to try later!!!
  • EffaJane
    EffaJane Posts: 17 Member
    only a half hour..I'm doing this NOW....I love this idea!!!! could think of lots of combos to eat this..now..( : thanks again
  • EffaJane
    oh, was wondering how to type this in for meals on food report??? guess just put in banana and add the rest
    of what we put in blender?? separate???
  • EffaJane
    where are these machines??? kohls? walmart??? never saw one
  • EffaJane
    ok, I see the stores now you posted..THANKS>.............so many possibilities..
  • magisy
    magisy Posts: 77 Member
    Bump
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    Really not trying to start debate......but serious question..........In 3 bananas you are looking at approximately 300-450 calories. Pretty much all sugar. 1C mashed has 200 cals, 1 fat, 51 carbs, 2 protein. 1C of lower fat ice cream (edys slow churned, etc) has 240 Cals, 9 fat, 36 carbs, 6 protein.
    Is the idea that you would prefer to have carbs/sugar as opposed to dietary fat? If so why?
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    My mum gave me a yonanas machine. It's awesome. She's basically a recluse that buys everything from The Shopping Channel, so I'm guessing thats where you can get them.....only downfall - it's really loud, so if the kids are sleeping, there's no yonanas for you...lol
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    It's the Yonanna!!! But it's $50 at most places!
  • mandy031383
    mandy031383 Posts: 94 Member
    YUM Bump
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    bump!
  • DANCERPURPLE
    DANCERPURPLE Posts: 134 Member
    BUMP
  • cookadook
    cookadook Posts: 41
    Try adding Trader Joe's Peanut Flour instead of peanut butter for a healthier, lower fat/calorie option. :tongue:
  • abbiepql
    abbiepql Posts: 45
    Really not trying to start debate......but serious question..........In 3 bananas you are looking at approximately 300-450 calories. Pretty much all sugar. 1C mashed has 200 cals, 1 fat, 51 carbs, 2 protein. 1C of lower fat ice cream (edys slow churned, etc) has 240 Cals, 9 fat, 36 carbs, 6 protein.
    Is the idea that you would prefer to have carbs/sugar as opposed to dietary fat? If so why?

I agree ... I like volume - give me a pint of artic zero!
  • allymacary
    allymacary Posts: 54 Member
    Bump!

I saw it on thelondoner.me blog a while back. Proceed with caution though, she also has a recipe for "Slutty Brownies" you've all been warned.
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member

I agree ... I like volume - give me a pint of artic zero!

I was going to say this too. I'm all for bananas, but 3 bananas and then someone mentioned nutella? That's over 100g of carbs and I don't know how many calories. Find some lower calorie icecream and enjoy :)
  • cheryl920
    cheryl920 Posts: 2
    Thank you for sharing this recipe. I love ice cream so I will definitely try it.
  • shoosh413
    shoosh413 Posts: 26 Member
    bump