Do you think this is excessive?

Options

Replies

• Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Winner two breast in one day!!!

I always like my breasts two at a time.

yea...but the weird thing is..I am having one breast early...and one breast later...

I hope they don't mind me giving them separate attention.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Had you not posted this and not taken pics- I'd say karma is a b*tch and he got his...but I am worried that with the written and photographic evidence, you may get yours worse.

But since you ran, ate low carb and drank vodka- maybe it was just a good night.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    @Merc - Leftover Sirloin, 'bout a 9 oz.

On the BBC??
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Do you have any gay friends? 'Cause you could chloroform him, get gay friends #1 and #2 to take some explicit pics of him, and then tag him in them on Facebook.
  • scs143
    Options

yea...but the weird thing is..I am having one breast early...and one breast later...

They do. They like equal treatment, preferably close in time to one another.
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Sounds like one of those plans my friends and I would scheme about but never actually do... seems pretty excessive but having had this issue, understandable by me! The POLICe, however, would not be as understanding as I am. If there was a way to get rid of this thread and your pics, I'd do it!!!!
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    Have you ever heard of Karma?

yea...That movie Karma Sutra?

Not bad...the acting in it was ok...
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

Probably not. Hell, sometimes it just works out where you can only get to one at a time. Left foot blue then spin the dial and whatnot.
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

I knew it...I like to put sauce on my breasts....yah know....spice it up!
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Klassy.

Don't be butthurt when he calls the cops.
  • scs143
    Options

Saucy is good. Spice is good. Sweet is good.
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    @Merc - Leftover Sirloin, 'bout a 9 oz.

Lucky *kitten*....

I like to cut my sirloin up and put on a salad the next day....

Very good.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, you sound like a cool chick. Since he's the one who cheated, I say it's his bad karma getting him back. He's a dumbass for leaving nice stuff in the back of his truck anyways. He was askin' for it if you ask me. Keep the stuff, but drop it after that and don't see him again. It's OK to get a little revenge if no one get's truly hurt (maybe you hurt his pockets a bit), but that being said, you're still an adult so this kind of behavior should not happen often.
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    Klassy.

Don't be butthurt when he calls the cops.

I saw a cop this morning...he was standing out side his car holding some weird looking hand held device...

It was like a toy gun...He didn't even shoot it!
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

ooohhh...Sweet and Spicy...kinda of like an upgrade to Sweet and Sour.
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Eh...I thought it was funny. I would have just rearranged his crap though. I don't want anything of my ex's.

I was being stalked by my psycho ex once. So, my friends and I (In a drunken stupor) dressed in all camo, painted our faces, and made the mile long stroll through the woods to his house. We planted a note (cut out of newspaper letters) on his car all "Serial Killer Style". I can't remember what it said, but it was one of the best nights I have had.

On the way home (we live in a small town) a police officer pulled up to us when we got to the street. He just shook his head and laughed, asked if we did anything illegal, and drove away.

Edit: I think we were about 21-22 at the time. Also, I want to clarify that I do not promote stealing in any way and don't think the stuff should have been taken.
  • scs143
    Options

ooohhh...Sweet and Spicy...kinda of like an upgrade to Sweet and Sour.

Yummy. Enjoy your breasts.
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    I certainly didn't expect to read that the OP is 35. How sad.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Do you have any gay friends? 'Cause you could chloroform him, get gay friends #1 and #2 to take some explicit pics of him, and then tag him in them on Facebook.

How old are you people?
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    so we needed to take something from him. As stealthily as two drunk runners could we snuck up to his apartment and stole his little porcupine shoe cleaner and welcome mat. You are NOT welcome MF. We then decided to see if he had anything good in the back of his truck and since I didn't want to carry the welcome mat back to my apartment I chucked it over the fence. Low and behold, in the back of the truck we found a brand new camping lantern! I needed one of those! There were also 2 really nice barstools back there with cow hide seats and metal backs with stars. Super cute, but we thought that might be a tad suspicious when we were seen running down the access road with them. So to sum it up -
    Total Drinks - 4 vodka/sodas each (6 if you count the last 2 were doubles)
    Food - none.
    Miles run/stumbled - approx. 4
    Items stolen - 3 (technically 2 since we didn't keep the welcome mat, but threw it over the fence)
    Good times had by all - 2
    Pictures taken with the stolen items - 4

Let's see. I'll break the law, then post about it on the world wide web! Genius.