Hailey - 0.58%
    isotope - 0.47%
    ittybittybadonkadonk - 1.02%
    kelynn - 1.70%
    Luke93 - 1.45%
    pa_treusch - 0%
    sarahricks - 1.41%
    sjmay - 0%

Great job everyone and Congratulations to AButler4588 who won this week!!! AButer4588 - you now get to choose the challenge for this week. Please let us know what it is as soon as possible.

Also, I have started a spreadsheet on google, so feel free to check it out any time as I am going to keep it updated so you can track your progress over the weeks. If you did not get your results in on Saturday, you can still post them, and I will make sure they make it onto the chart.

Link to spreadsheet:
    http://tinyurl.com/y9djllx

(Just copy and paste it into a new window)

Wow! Close race... I'm only .01% behind AButler :laugh: Good job, everyone! :drinker:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I tried copying this but I can't enter my info...

SW 137
    CW 137
    LW 137
    GW 120
  • nicole_a
    Options
    I'm late reporting but I had no change in weight this week. I think I was better this weekend than the prior (halloween), so hopefully I'll see some results this week!

Eating breakfast for me isnt usually a challenge, however, by the end of the week I sometimes eat breakfasts on the run that are less healthy than the at-home breakfasts I have. This week I'll try and eat every healthy breakfast at home!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    I'm late reporting but I had no change in weight this week. I think I was better this weekend than the prior (halloween), so hopefully I'll see some results this week!

Eating breakfast for me isnt usually a challenge, however, by the end of the week I sometimes eat breakfasts on the run that are less healthy than the at-home breakfasts I have. This week I'll try and eat every healthy breakfast at home!

I am the same way. Maybe the challenge should be to eat breakfast every morning, sitting down, NOT in a car or at work!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options

I am the same way. Maybe the challenge should be to eat breakfast every morning, sitting down, NOT in a car or at work!

LOL - This is me too! And usually Thursday, Friday and Saturday breakfasts are bought from a drive thru. So, for me, it is going to be that I have to eat a good breatfast - AT HOME! I think that this could end up being a harder challenge for me, as when I am running late, it is just so much easier to get someone else to cook for me :laugh: Plus, I have been wanting to cut back on eating out with so many people that are sick. This is one way that I can do it. Thanks, I think the breakfast challenge is great, seeing as they say it is the most important meal of the day :smile:
  • mbb8682
    Options
    I have found if I make all my breakfast stuff on Sunday I can just grab and go. Itis so much easier then I am not tempted to go through a fast food place.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i know it's late for me to joined. but this sounds really neat and it seems to get me motivated. before i joined MFP. when i finally got with the man of my dreams and the man who makes feel alive. i was 226 lbs. in 2008. then i knew i had to do something with this weight if i want to feel good about myself, being with him. i started to exercise. now before i started this site, i went down to 191 lbs. now that i started this site and slim fast's site again. i went down to 180 lbs. but i gained 5 lbs. back. my goal before next summer, for when the bikini season is in, is be 126 lbs. i want to lose 100 lbs. all together. so what i'm saying can i join your club. i'm another challenge (christmas) on mondays, and me and my sister weighs ourselves together every thursday.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard porterbaby........this group is great for support and motivation ... good luck on your weightloss journey
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I eat breakfast everyday no matter what, but I am so for eating breakfast sitting down, I have been standing or running out the door w/ scrambled eggs on a paper plate...lol...but I do workout w my trainer tues, wed, and friday mornings before work so I knida have to eat at work, b/c I can't eat more than fruit at 5:20 in the morning before my workout. I too am keeping up with the water!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Woops! i missed the weigh in, but I'll report now (better late than never, right?)

SW 179
    LW 152.8
    CW 149
    GW 130 ?

I like the breakfast challenge. I usually have a smoothie (but it at times is a "brunch" meal) b/c I have it around 10-11 - and then snack later on if needed. Does that count as "breakfast" - or should I try something different?
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Woops! i missed the weigh in, but I'll report now (better late than never, right?)

SW 179
    LW 152.8
    CW 149
    GW 130 ?

I like the breakfast challenge. I usually have a smoothie (but it at times is a "brunch" meal) b/c I have it around 10-11 - and then snack later on if needed. Does that count as "breakfast" - or should I try something different?

You should definitely try to have an earlier breakfast. Eating within 30 minutes of waking up jumpstarts your metabolism, even if it is just a piece of fruit.
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Glad the breakfast challenge will be a challenge for some!

How did everyone do this morning? I skipped my morning classes because I needed to take my pup to the vet (off topic, but she has heart murmurs--- anyone know anything about that?) so it was not difficult for me to have a relaxing breakfast.

I also drank all of my water today!

I have to confess this: When I got home from my night classes, my family had ordered pizza!! I have been cooking VERY healthy meals every night for everybody, and they do this to me? I couldn't resist, and I ate 4 pieces. I feel disgusted and.... greasy!
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    I have to confess this: When I got home from my night classes, my family had ordered pizza!! I have been cooking VERY healthy meals every night for everybody, and they do this to me? I couldn't resist, and I ate 4 pieces. I feel disgusted and.... greasy!

Pizza!!! My one weakness. It is the only thing I can never turn down. :grumble:
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it, Pizza and Chinese in the last couple nights! Of course, I went off track, we never get that kinda thing, so its like a major treat, lol. But I did track it all and I never did go over my calories.

Anyways hopefully this week will be better, and the breakfast challenge is going ok, had some yogurt this morning.
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    I woke up at 9:15am today and felt really lousy because its my TOM
    and had breakfast within minutes,its usually the first thing on my mind,
    then I did a Jari Love workout an hour later. :D
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I woke up at 9:15am today and felt really lousy because its my TOM
    and had breakfast within minutes,its usually the first thing on my mind,
    then I did a Jari Love workout an hour later. :D

I love doing her workouts!! Which ones do you do?

Yay! SO far I've been doing really good with the challenges. Although I haven't ate breakfast yet this morning. Funny how I wake up and instantly get on here. :laugh: This site is SO addicting!! Anyway - I hope everyone has a great day (I forget we're all on such different time zones...)
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Good morning Lisa and Naoko! Yeah, the time differences are funny. I am in EST, 7:19am right now. :smile: I am just checking posts on hear then I am going to have some breakfast and start my day. :smile:
  • mbb8682
    Options
    Well I had my breakfast and got all my water in yesterday.
    Already had breakfast this morning..
    And I am with you guys on the pizza thing I can't turn it down.

Has anyone done the Jillian MIchaels 30 day shred????
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Well I had my breakfast and got all my water in yesterday.
    Already had breakfast this morning..
    And I am with you guys on the pizza thing I can't turn it down.

Has anyone done the Jillian MIchaels 30 day shred????

30 Day Shred is a great workout DVD! I really see a difference in my body from it. I am mixing it up more with other DVDs now too so that I can keep adding variety to my week on top of running three times a week.
  • mbb8682
    Options
    I love that video I can tell a difference when I do it like I am supposed to....

I have always wondered how many caloroies you burn? Do you happen to know?