The other woman becoming your Best Friend*** Drama Alert***

Options
124»

Replies

• aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Really? You're worried about all this when you have a kid to be concerned about? He's immature? Sounds like you both need to grow up ... if not for yourselves then for your child. *smh*
    [/quote]

^^^^^This^^^^^ Grow up. How old are you all? Sound like a bunch of tweens for real. You have a kid for God's sake!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I think you should buy a webcam.
    Then send your kid to a babysitter.
    Invite them both over to talk things over but don't tell the other.

Let us watch.

I'll bring the beer...if you host!
    It has to be pabst blue ribbon or Milwaukees best in keeping with the theme!

Eww, ok...I'll bring tequila.
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    this is going to sound snarky.. and its not meant to be.. but read your post out loud to yourself. the whole thing. then take a moment and answer this question: are you an adult? because if you are, then you need to remove yourself from high school drama and keep your chin up and your self respect high.

this I second!
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Run and dont look back!! you have your own life and I wouldn't waste my time on old news babe :)
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Get the CHAIR!!! The CHAIR!!!
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    two jerks that I had horrific relationships with are on there. I had not talked to either in years but looked them up so I could officially block them. I am in a really happy and not dysfunctional relationship now... in fact, all my relationships where I live are very functional or they end immediately. When ppl try to suck you back into the drama and insanity, just block them and forget it. If his ex and your new pal wants to play the game with him, you may have to block her too:( Up to you about how good you are at staying out of the drama or not (I find that I do better if I just keep it totally out of my life, personally but you could be totally different). Don't let this crap upset your new and wonderful life! Best luck to you!
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    Stay out of it, and ditch her as a friend. She never really was your friend in the first place it seems to me. If she was wouldn't have been with your man behind your back.

Personally, I would delete BOTH of them from as friends from facebook and make your account friends only so they can't see what you post.

**Oh and don't bother asking her what went on, it's not going to make anything better. Leave the past in the past and focus on the future, things you can change.

That's what I would do too, but of course, I don't have a kid with any of my exes and that makes it a lot easier for me! I like to burn those dysfunctional bridges totally...
  • melodymist
    melodymist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Facebook is destroying relatinships faster than anything else in the history of man.

True. And people are imature and post personal stuff on Facebook.

"Don't facebook it, FACE it"
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    My head hurts just reading that. I don't know why you'd allow such drama in your life.
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    Sit back and watch the fireworks....

no really delete one or both of them. it's not a good situation to be mixed in with.. if you choose to keep them both or one of them.. fb has options to make each post appear differently. Block _____ from seeing this post. Or I saw a feature that you can block certain people from seeing your activities yet remain "friends" you can find that under privacy settings. Find that just past where it says log out,,, its a small upside down triangle button.

I personally feel that fb "friend" is just a over generalized term. To me, a friend is someone you see other than on FB (unless they live far away or out of the country...) My friend list is short and each person on there is an actual friend. People who have 300 friends, I don't believe that.. but fb doesn't make an acquaintance list.. its ____ ____'s Friend list. I hate that term lol.

As for me, I only really play games on there anymore.... dern zynga has got me by the proverbial ballzzzz lol...

Good luck =)
  • christyb77
    christyb77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Facebook is destroying relatinships faster than anything else in the history of man.
    I so agree! This happened to me.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for the support. Even the ones who tried to put me down. I am happier than ever being separated from my ex. The Ex, has a family of her own now. She has a fiance and a child. I have Deleted & Blocked my ex so he can not keep tabs on me.

This post was about sorting things out mentally & emotionally. If she would have told me they had sex everyday until she met her current b/f now fiance, it wouldn't bother me, we weren't friends at that point in time. She has actually apologized to me for her immaturity. We realized that my ex was playing mind games on both of us. He would tell her that he was leaving me, and how "unhappy" he was with me. And then he would tell me she wouldn't stop calling him, when in fact it was him always calling her. And she was waiting for him. He treated her horribly for 4 years on & off.

I did not write this post to be bashed by people. I asked for advice. If I wanted to be put down, I'd go back to my ex. But I can take it as constructive criticism. Yes, I have a child, and I put my child before ANYTHING & ANYONE else. You don't know me, so don't take my emotional post as being immature and not caring for my daughter. She has clean clothes on her back, food in her belly and a roof over her head.

And If I'm not mistaken, the title does state that there was drama in this post, so if you don't like the drama, then why would you read the post?
  • JNifer16
    JNifer16 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for the support. Even the ones who tried to put me down. I am happier than ever being separated from my ex. The Ex, has a family of her own now. She has a fiance and a child. I have Deleted & Blocked my ex so he can not keep tabs on me.

This post was about sorting things out mentally & emotionally. If she would have told me they had sex everyday until she met her current b/f now fiance, it wouldn't bother me, we weren't friends at that point in time. She has actually apologized to me for her immaturity. We realized that my ex was playing mind games on both of us. He would tell her that he was leaving me, and how "unhappy" he was with me. And then he would tell me she wouldn't stop calling him, when in fact it was him always calling her. And she was waiting for him. He treated her horribly for 4 years on & off.

I did not write this post to be bashed by people. I asked for advice. If I wanted to be put down, I'd go back to my ex. But I can take it as constructive criticism. Yes, I have a child, and I put my child before ANYTHING & ANYONE else. You don't know me, so don't take my emotional post as being immature and not caring for my daughter. She has clean clothes on her back, food in her belly and a roof over her head.

And If I'm not mistaken, the title does state that there was drama in this post, so if you don't like the drama, then why would you read the post?

Delete and move on.

No closure... no extra information... NOTHING will make you happier. There is NOTHING important about what your ex did, does or is doing. He is an Ex! And the chick that he cheated on you with IS NOT YOUR FRIEND, she just had sex with the same douche bag as you. If you put your kid first you will not talk bad about him and not let Facebook run your personal life. And keep yourself busy....

You said you wanted advice. Well there you go. :flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I would become friendly with her only so I could kick her *kitten* when she's got her guard down.:laugh:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I was in a relationship for almost 3 years. My SO was not faithful. I never caught him or anything except when I was pregnant ( approx 3-4 months) I walked in on her walking out of the bathroom at our house while I wasn't home. Of course I suspected something, but was never confirmed. Well he would tell her he was leaving me, and etc. He pledged himself to me. Well She finally got smart ( though I did not & stayed with him for the sake of our daughter) and she got over him, we became really good friends after that. Well me & him have broken up ( for good) despite our daughter. Well he called his ex and cried on the phone with her for like 30 minutes, of course she called me to tell me this, some drama has started because I changed my relationship status from in a relationship to single. So what, well all my friends really didn't like him and were all excited & stuff, well someone told him, or showed him what was going on. I never said anything bad about him, my friends did and one was his ex. So he proceeded to write "&^%^& all you haters you can only hurt someone so much before its my turn." Then following this he wrote " Ex's g/f name here, your just mad that ____(me) left me & you couldn't, I left you, so ha." She found out and wrote this WHOLE LONG response on her fb page to kind of spite him and said basically that she was better off without him and him leaving her was the best thing that ever happened, because she's with a man she loves dearly, has a baby with him, etc. Well idk if he saw it but someone commented on his post that he shouldn't have written something like that because its immature & he replied it's going to be funny when her man finds out that she was messing around with him around her birthday ( im assuming this was last year not this year)

Now, do I say something to both of them about this matter, or do I let it go and let them continue this Facebook war. And do I finally breakdown and ask her woman to woman what happened between them?

Wow the level of immaturity in this post is disturbing especially since there is a child involved. Log off of Facebook and log onto being a parent. Move on with your life and work on making healthy relationships. Stop cultivating the drama!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options

People are destroying relationships. Facebook just makes it public.

Exercise your delete friend button. Both on Facebook and irl.

^^this.

I agree!
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    Honestly...you stay away! You're better off and I'm gald you realized that. Obviously he's filled with drama and can't even think about his daughter for one second. He has nothing to prove to you and you have nothing to prove to him. As for your "friend"..I have one like that. I'm friends with my exs girlfriend of 7 years; him and I were together for 5. Friendships can stem out of everything, but you have to make sure she is honestly your friend. Don't let her drag you into drama and don't let yourself be in that spot. Just let them two do their thing, the only thing you can advise is for her to grow up and focus on her family and forget about him and what he is saying. Stay out of it...for yourself and your daughter.