June Starters ... November 9th

Options
SW 208.5
LW 173.5
CW 176

Up 2½ lbs. this week ... knew that was coming ... when I fall off the wagon I fall hard ... I'll struggle on until I beat this.

wagon.jpg

Replies

• Melissa_123
    Options
    Hanging in at 144

No loss:angry: , but no gain:bigsmile:

SW 181
    LW 144
    TW 143.8
  • schlieffen
    Options
    SW 182.4
    LW 144.4
    CW 143.4 (-1lb)

Magglett, you can beat this! You've come SO far, you've inspired SO many of us, you deserve this! :flowerforyou:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
    LW: 206.4
    CW: 204.0

Progress this week: - 2.4 lbs
    Total Progress: - 49.4 lbs

Today is Week 9, Day 2 of C25K. I skipped week 8 since week 9 is only 2 extra minutes and I am feeling good and I did it without a huge struggle. I changed up the music I listen too and I have discovered that if I drink 2 cups of milk and eat a banana half and hour before I work out I seem to have more energy and can work out easier than if I eat something else. Crazy! But I am listening to my body and that is what it's telling me it wants so I'll go with it...lol.

Well I am off to the gym shortly but will be back on later to catch up with you my friends.

Take care,
    T
  • datenshi
    Options
    SW 208.5
    LW 173.5
    CW 176

Up 2½ lbs. this week ... knew that was coming ... when I fall off the wagon I fall hard ... I'll struggle on until I beat this.

We need to spend more time together my friend. *hug*

You can do this! If you are having a tough moment and just need someone to talk you through it, call me.

Take care,
    T
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Kandyjo:
    Ok..... I just looked at the website, and I am kind of speechless right now (which is a big thing for me LOL).... I seriously have tears in my eyes. Busymom74, that was incredibly sweet of you. I can not tell you how that made me feel to read what you typed in the spotlight section... I have been struggling with my weight for the past 10 years pretty bad... up and down.... sometimes I have thrown in the towel... This past June, I really wanted to make a committment and stick to it. I had totally changed the way I thought about weight loss... And then...whatever it is that rears it's ugly head and makes me lose my want to, did... I am fighting so hard against it. I want this so bad. I want to get heathy. This probably sounds silly to some of you who have not ever gone through what I'm going through... its a huge struggle. I had to seriously just MAKE myself do this... one thing that was in my head, "I can't let my June Starter girls down"... It feels so strange to feel so much for people that I don't even know... But you guys are really special to me and I have to say, THE REASON that I got back into the game this week. THANK YOU... each and every one of you have a special way of encouraging me... I hope that I can offer some small shred of what you do for me...
    Thank you, again, busymom74. It may seem like something small to some of you, but this really meant a lot to me.

Kandy, I'm glad it meant something to you. *hugs! Like I said we all need a little extra support sometimes. I KNOW you can do this! I KNOW you WILL do this! Stick with us!! :flowerforyou:

Magglett, You're such and inspiration to us, I know you can beat this too!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Bumping for Wednesday Weigh-in.
    WOW ladies, another great week from you guys! Thanks for the inspiration.:flowerforyou:
    Kandyjo congrats on being in the spotlight:wink:

PS. Mags - Hang-in there...you'll get your weight-loss mojo back!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty excited to weigh in tomorrow. I feel really good and I KNOW I've lost 1 lb this week. I can feel it. :wink: :wink: I mean I CAN'T feel it. :laugh:
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    LW 272.8
    CW 272

Yay. Lost those 8 oz.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
    LW: 206.4
    CW: 204.0

Progress this week: - 2.4 lbs
    Total Progress: - 49.4 lbs

Today is Week 9, Day 2 of C25K. I skipped week 8 since week 9 is only 2 extra minutes and I am feeling good and I did it without a huge struggle. I changed up the music I listen too and I have discovered that if I drink 2 cups of milk and eat a banana half and hour before I work out I seem to have more energy and can work out easier than if I eat something else. Crazy! But I am listening to my body and that is what it's telling me it wants so I'll go with it...lol.

Well I am off to the gym shortly but will be back on later to catch up with you my friends.

Take care,
    T

You are so awesome!!!! How incredibly inspiring your weight loss has been!!!! YOu are almost under that 200 mark... WOW!!!!!
    Rock on with your C35K... I have GOT to get started back with that...
  • kandyjo
    Options
    SW 208.5
    LW 173.5
    CW 176

wagon.jpg

You have proved over and over again that you CAN beat this... So, you will. Simple. Period. :)
    I heart Magglett!! :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    LW 272.8
    CW 272

Yay. Lost those 8 oz.

Rock on!!!! All those ounces add up to pounds!!!! :heart: :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I'm pretty excited to weigh in tomorrow. I feel really good and I KNOW I've lost 1 lb this week. I can feel it. :wink: :wink: I mean I CAN'T feel it. :laugh:

Rock that pound!!! More than likely...if you can "not feel it" than its probably more than a pound!!!! :) Either way.... YOU"RE AWESOME!!! :heart:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    My weigh-in is tomorrow, but I love checking in with you early weighers... So inspiring... Helps me finish out my week strong!!!!
    A little update on me...
    I joined the wellness center at our hospital... I heart ZUMBA!!!!! I am crazy about that class... Anyway, now that I joined, I can now take the other classes as well... the two that I'm dying to try; Kickboxing and Spinning. So, if I totally dig those, that will give me three classes to juggle during the week and I'm getting back to my C25K... That is the plan.
    Now, I have to kick my Coke habit AGAIN.... yes, I gave it up for several months... now I've started drinking it again... GRRRR... I drive myself crazy! :grumble:
    Anyway, GO JUNE STARTERS!!! I am loving how are stats look. I and also LOVE that we are still going strong 5 months after starting this journey!!! We are an AWESOME group and each and every one of you make it that way!!!

Let me encourage those of you who are in a slump (I'm going to add this to a post here in a few, so, you'll get it twice :laugh: )
    TRY SOMETHING NEW!! I was in a nasty rut... So, instead of staying in that rut, like I have done before and start re-packing on the pounds, I decided to (wait for it......its profound)... GET OUT OF THE RUT. Yeah. That's it. Nothing big and miraculous sounding... but it is big and miraculous... DECIDE TO DO IT. The power of our mind is incredible!! Make the conscious decision that you are not going to stay where you are. You are going to move forward... My work out was getting stale and I wasn't motivated to really get to it everyday... So, I realized that I was falling back into the old trends.... WHOAAAA... Don't want that!!!
    I looked for something new and exciting and fresh and fun!! I found ZUmba!!! I love it and I am blasting the calories... Goodbye rut!! Until we meet again. BEcause I'm realistic and I know we will. But I am ready for you... :happy: Plan to keep it fresh!! Don't let it get stale!
    We can (scratch that) WILL do this!!!! I will do this!
  • datenshi
    Options
    My weigh-in is tomorrow, but I love checking in with you early weighers... So inspiring... Helps me finish out my week strong!!!!
    A little update on me...
    I joined the wellness center at our hospital... I heart ZUMBA!!!!! I am crazy about that class... Anyway, now that I joined, I can now take the other classes as well... the two that I'm dying to try; Kickboxing and Spinning. So, if I totally dig those, that will give me three classes to juggle during the week and I'm getting back to my C25K... That is the plan.
    Now, I have to kick my Coke habit AGAIN.... yes, I gave it up for several months... now I've started drinking it again... GRRRR... I drive myself crazy! :grumble:
    Anyway, GO JUNE STARTERS!!! I am loving how are stats look. I and also LOVE that we are still going strong 5 months after starting this journey!!! We are an AWESOME group and each and every one of you make it that way!!!

Let me encourage those of you who are in a slump (I'm going to add this to a post here in a few, so, you'll get it twice :laugh: )
    TRY SOMETHING NEW!! I was in a nasty rut... So, instead of staying in that rut, like I have done before and start re-packing on the pounds, I decided to (wait for it......its profound)... GET OUT OF THE RUT. Yeah. That's it. Nothing big and miraculous sounding... but it is big and miraculous... DECIDE TO DO IT. The power of our mind is incredible!! Make the conscious decision that you are not going to stay where you are. You are going to move forward... My work out was getting stale and I wasn't motivated to really get to it everyday... So, I realized that I was falling back into the old trends.... WHOAAAA... Don't want that!!!
    I looked for something new and exciting and fresh and fun!! I found ZUmba!!! I love it and I am blasting the calories... Goodbye rut!! Until we meet again. BEcause I'm realistic and I know we will. But I am ready for you... :happy: Plan to keep it fresh!! Don't let it get stale!
    We can (scratch that) WILL do this!!!! I will do this!

Wow, you are so amazing and inspiring. I love how you worded it all and it is so true.

Take care,
    T
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    weighing in tomorrow. probably a stand still possible a gain. boo!
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    Down 1.25 this week...better than nothing

SW (6/28): 265
    LW (11/2): 226.75
    CW (11/9): 225.5
  • kandyjo
    Options
    weighing in tomorrow. probably a stand still possible a gain. boo!

We will still love you either way :laugh:
    Keep in the game!! You can still finish strong this week!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Down 1.25 this week...better than nothing

SW (6/28): 265
    LW (11/2): 226.75
    CW (11/9): 225.5

Hey, you ROCK that 1.25 !!!! :drinker:
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Happy Birthday KandyJo!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Ohhhhh... this is your birthday song, it isn't very long, hey! :happy: :tongue:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Happy Birthday KandyJo!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Ohhhhh... this is your birthday song, it isn't very long, hey! :happy: :tongue:

thanks for my beautiful b'day song :laugh: You're too sweet :heart: