*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in June *

Options

Replies

• nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    7.5 miles today
    72.5 miles this month

Hope I can make it to 100 miles. Feels like I am struggling this month to stay on schedule.
  • timboom1
    timboom1 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Eight miles yesterday and eight more today.

WTD: 24.0, MTD: 110.6
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    M - 6.1
    T - 10.1
    W - 5.1

WTD - 21.3
    MTD - 101

I'm not going to let a little Lyme Disease and Bell's Palsy slow me down. :smile:
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Check - bad internet, may have missed people will check back later this week for corrections. Have to drive 1 hr for Internet.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Check - bad internet, may have missed people will check back later this week for corrections. Have to drive 1 hr for Internet.

Hope you are enjoying yourself!
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    I had a very nice 7 mile run today.
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to let a little Lyme Disease and Bell's Palsy slow me down. :smile:

well done! great attitude. :bigsmile: you're still kicking my tail!
  • j_courter
    Options
    5 miles today! How is it possible that I was running into a STRONG wind and when I turned around I was STILL running into the wind??!!

lol... i've had this happen before too. i think it is a strong SIDE wind... or else someone's out to get me! nice job! :laugh:
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

Hope you are enjoying yourself!

thanks! Yes I am except I feel disconnected from the rest of the world, LOL.

Did 9.1 Mile today and felt GREAT, I had a nice pace too, 8:40/miles and it felt moderate. Weird what a difference climate makes!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    3.01 mile run in 35:39, Avg Pace 11:50, Splits 12:09 - 11:31 - 11:50, Temp 82F, DP 74F, overcast (drizzled the last mile), breezy. Humid run.

It's taper week, have a 5k race this Saturday. Not feeling too fresh yet. Next two days are scheduled rest days, hoping that will do the trick. Forecast for Saturday is 80% chance of rain, with potential for heavy rainfall. Might be an interesting race, lol.

Saw a duck and 3 ducklings. I think I saw a quail, not sure what it was to tell you the truth. It looked out of place in the parking lot as I ran by.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I've been marathon training and while I joined the 100 mile thread at the beginning of the month I only log my 3 weekly runs.

So far my mileage is:

6/1 3.18
    6/3 3.25
    6/6 4.31
    6/8 4.20

So far 14.94. I definetly want to surpass the 50 mile mark by 6/30.

Worked on my pace today and picked up some extra mileage in the same time frame as my last 2 runs. Today's total 4.81.

MTD: 19.75
    MTG: 30.25

Just did 5.1 tonight! :)

MTD: 24.85
    MTG: 25.15

Added a very difficult 4.9 today. The heat got the best of me. :(

MTD: 29.75
    MTG: 20.25. :)

So happy and proud. Despite the weather at 8:30 pm of 85 degrees and humid; I had one of my best runs. I properly hydrated all day and it helped me so much!

Today: 6 miles
    Sunday 6/17: 5.2

MTD: 40.95
    MTG: 9.05!

I know I got that this week!
  • Sherrielsb
    Sherrielsb Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wish I could get my baby to sleep through the night or at least not wake up until after I have left for my run. All I could squeeze in today was 1 mile while the older ones had their swim lesson, still better than nothing.

Total for the month 7miles
  • timboom1
    timboom1 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Holy heat wave Batman. 7:30 am, 82 degrees, humid and Boston hills. 4.2 miles is all I can do, I can't do no more.

I know, no sympathy coming from down south, probably sounds refreshing compared to Fla this time of year.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    3 miles today
    75.5 miles total this month
  • j_courter
    Options
    6/20/12- 3.11 miles- a 5K personal best for me.... 28:02.05. i know that's not much for some of you, but i've come a long way and i'm thrilled about that time! i can remember averaging 12-13 minute miles when i first started.

have a happy thursday folks!

oh, and that puts me over goal for the month! exciting!

exercise.png
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    6/20/12- 3.11 miles- a 5K personal best for me.... 28:02.05. i know that's not much for some of you, but i've come a long way and i'm thrilled about that time! i can remember averaging 12-13 minute miles when i first started.

have a happy thursday folks!

oh, and that puts me over goal for the month! exciting!

exercise.png

Congratulations! Both on your pb and on surpassing your goal, that's awesome:flowerforyou:
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Monday 8 miles, Tuesday 8, Thursday 8.3 and Friday 8.3.
    Really sunny with lots of flies. Mosquitoes I can handle but flies... yuck!

exercise.png
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    18 miles in the past few days... here is my ticker

exercise.png
  • danabrash
    danabrash Posts: 67
    Options

exercise.png
  • MissFit0101