419 lbs. to 229 lbs. Today life is amazing!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    awesome way to go
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I am in awe! You are so beautiful, I'm happy for you!!!! Welcome to MFP and may you look forward to even more continued success on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You rock! :happy:
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Fantastic success story....it's posts like this that keep me motivated that yes it can be done. Especially the way you did it, no surgery, no pills, no magic potion. Would love to see pics of the transformation.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I am still a long way from goal but I know that it can be done. Great work!
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!! You have some awesome determination and will power indeed!! Thanks for being an inspiration, I feel overwhelmed some days but stories like this keep me going.
  • Dmzauk
    Dmzauk Posts: 9
    Options
    Fantastic work! You should be very proud. Good luck going forward.
  • ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    So amazing!!! It's people like you that I draw my inspiration and motivation from. If you can lose that much, I know I can lose my 100lbs!!! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the site.
  • stevepapapump
    Options
    great job--i have lost 41 lbs and feel great--still 28 left to go---welcome to mfp,,it is a good website that put me back on track of my life
    it keeps you accountable of what you eat and exercise. make sure you be honest to yourself
  • LovinLife64
    Options
    Awesome results, you are a true inspiration! Thanks for sharing your success, this is what keeps me going. Add me as a friend would like to follow your journey of success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!