Options
    Hit things lol usually my full body martial arts bag
    or sex lots and lots of sex

anything that releases positive endorphenes will make you feel better
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Masterbate.

Friend request AKA stalker bait sent.....
  • Alerma00
    Alerma00 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have trouble dealing with stress myself. I usually do something that makes me feel better about myself...as silly as it sounds. I will go get a haircut, a shave and groom myself. It usually helps take my mind off of things for a minute and I end up looking better than I did that morning so it gves me a little more confidence to deal with things.
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    sex, sex, and more sex
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    I've got a lot of crap on my mind right now...just wondering what everyone else does when they are stressed? How do you deal with it?

sleeping pills, a dark room, a noise machine, and lots of sleep.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Yoga, Run, Have a beer/wine, Listen to music, Meditate, *kitten* (were being honest here), Long bath, Go for a long walk or go somewhere by myself, to have silence and reflect
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yoga, Run, Have a beer/wine, Listen to music, Meditate, *kitten* (were being honest here), Long bath, Go for a long walk or go somewhere by myself, to have silence and reflect

^^^^^ This, but no yoga and usually liquor instead of wine.
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, or on really really stressful days i hop on my bike and rid until i can't feel my legs then have my wife come pick me up.
  • AgapeLove7
    AgapeLove7 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    take a time out.. listen to christian music.. talk to someone about it...
  • Xandralexa
    Xandralexa Posts: 87
    Options
    Exercise, remind myself that there are people who are experiencing worse, do a favorite hobby (read/cooking/dance). And try not to think about what's stressing me too much.