Starting 30 day shred today...JOIN ME?!

Options

Replies

• gcr2012
    gcr2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    L1D7 Complete!! Does anyone find it hard to complete circuit 1? I can go through circuits 2 and 3 but I can not for the life of me make it through circuit 1 without stopping a few times.

I agree! Circuit 1 is the hardest for me as well. I have a question about the jumping jacks. Does she do these in all three levels? I am just doing level 1 from Youtube, so I haven't see L2 or L3 yet. But the jumping jack really bother my knees - do you think it is OK to substitute jogging in place, or something else? Thoughts?
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hi all finished day 7 this morning and i am so pleased with myself for sticking with it x how u all doing ? x:happy:
  • sarahharrison77
    sarahharrison77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 4 Level 1. Those side lunges are a killer! I WILL get through this!!!!!
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Side lunges are indeed a killer!

Did day 6 today. I did nothing on Sat, Sun and Monday but bak to it today. I'm annoyed with myself for taking those days off. I had a few social events to go to on Friday & Saturday night. I overate at both of them and then felt really down on Sunday and Monday. I felt a bit better today, at least better enough to know that I needed to get back into it. Did the workout this morning and then walked for an hour this afternoon. I'm under my calorie goal today (purely due to the exercise) for the first time but don't feel hungry.

Anyway, on we go. Tomorrow will be day 7 and I'm starting to use 2kg weights.

Good luck everyone.
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    L1D7 Complete!! Does anyone find it hard to complete circuit 1? I can go through circuits 2 and 3 but I can not for the life of me make it through circuit 1 without stopping a few times.
    Just saw this now! Yes I'm the same - though it has gotten easier as the days go by. I struggle with the first cardio circuit but bounce through the 3rd. Strange
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    L1 D7 done! Yay. Moved up to 2kg weights (4.5lbs). really noticed the difference.
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hi morning all just finished day 8 at my caravan x scared incase i went through the floor lol x:tongue:
  • collectsfrogs
    collectsfrogs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    L1D8 Complete! In 90 degree weather too. Felt like I was gonna throw up though out, but I managed to get it done :)
  • NikkiLaFleur
    Options
    I'm going to do my day 7 workout tonight instead of the morning. Question though. Despite watching my calorie intake and working out at least once a day, sometimes twice, I'm GAINING weight. Anyone else!?
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I seemed to have stalled today on weight, but then I ate everything I could find yesterday. Adding in stationary cycling in my trainer every other day after the 30DS for 30-60 minutes.
  • mccollumse
    mccollumse Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I"ve done it for 5 of the last 6 days. My legs still hurt when I sit down or get up. How long does it take to get past that?
  • abobrinha
    abobrinha Posts: 1
    Options
    I've just ordered the dvd on amazon, it will take about 20 days to arrive, but I'm looking forward to get started! I'll be in touch. Meanwhile I'm trying to go the gym 3x a week and keeping my meals healthy. We all need encouragment so feel free to add me :)
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Day 10 (last day of level 1). Since starting 30DS, I have lost 5 lbs. and the following inches:

Waist: 1.0 (one whole) inch
    Belly (below waistline): 0.50 inches
    Arms (biceps): 0.75 inches
    Legs (thighs): 0.50 inches

Can't wait to start level 2 tomorrow!

FYI - for those who do not want to order online and have to wait, they sell it at Walmart and Target for around $9. On Amazon, it is a little cheaper around $7, but you have to wait.
  • gcr2012
    gcr2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    L1D5 finished!
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    I've just ordered the dvd on amazon, it will take about 20 days to arrive, but I'm looking forward to get started! I'll be in touch. Meanwhile I'm trying to go the gym 3x a week and keeping my meals healthy. We all need encouragment so feel free to add me :)

Level 1 is on youtube so you could get started with that until your dvd arrives.
  • collectsfrogs
    collectsfrogs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    L1D9 Complete!! I measure and weigh after tomorrow, I can't wait!!
  • xxsarah1985xx
    xxsarah1985xx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive stated the 30 day shred today - wish me luck :o) ooo can any one tell me how many calories i shuld enter on to the excercise session im struggling to find the right thing to put

also ferl free to add me as a friend i could do with all the help i can we can all motivate each other!!!!!

Goooooooooood Luck guys!!!!!!!!!!! xxx
  • Esteffania
    Esteffania Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I've started like two weeks ago and finished Level 1 yesterday.
    Today I will start with Level 2 and I am kind of afraid :) Everybody hates Level 2...

I havent lost any weight since I've started. Maybe i will begin loosing now. I hope so.
    I will check my measurements after the 30 days. If there are no changes, I will freak out ;)

SunnySmile: Congrats! Great results so far!
  • Roseisadreamer
    Options
    starting todayyy tooo :D have been meaning to get off my butt and do it for so long!
  • Roseisadreamer
    Options
    also...how do we log it?