Oh where, oh where have my poor boobies gone?

Options
1235»

Replies

• MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    My boobs are sagging too! I'm going to have to do a chest exercise weekly to get them back up. My bf even mentioned it to me and it kinda upset me lol
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue!! :sad:
    Beautiful arms! Any who, I was a 38DDD when I started this journey...now I'm a 34D and my girls lay next to me in beds at night!

lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    It may be caused by losing weight too fast. Mine have gotten smaller but, not saggy. I complete a full chest workout each week, which may have contributed to keeping them "up".

I have noticed my girls shrinking as well. Not as perky as before. Could you share you're chest routine I've take a couple routines from my guy friends but it seems like i feel them more in the area closer to my pits...I don't have boobs in my pits so I'd rather focus elsewhere. LOL Thanks!
  • redheadfbg
    redheadfbg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and have gone from a DD to a small B (I've lost over 100lbs) Ain't nothing helping mine except surgery. It all depends on your situation, age, and speed of your weight loss :(
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I went from a B to an AA. They're never coming back. I lost every ounce of upper body fat, starting with those.

You ladies are lucky you had enough to start with... There is absolutely nothing wrong with a B cup. At least you fill out a bikini.
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    It may be caused by losing weight too fast. Mine have gotten smaller but, not saggy. I complete a full chest workout each week, which may have contributed to keeping them "up".

I have noticed my girls shrinking as well. Not as perky as before. Could you share you're chest routine I've take a couple routines from my guy friends but it seems like i feel them more in the area closer to my pits...I don't have boobs in my pits so I'd rather focus elsewhere. LOL Thanks!

*your (I'm a stickler for spelling errors)
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    When I first started training with my PT, within the first 8 weeks I had gone down a complete cup size and lost inches.

I was doing 7-8 hrs of cardio a week.

I started out as a 42 D

Went down to a 38 C
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    PS: Pectoral exercises don't help. They make your boobs look weirder, not fuller. I have been doing pushups and pectoral exercises for some time, so I have built up a strong chest, and let me tell you... It does NOT make the boobs look good.