CDC and the Walking Dead Conspiracy

Options
13»

Replies

• bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I heard the CDC release that statement since the recent new reports of cannabolism (atleast the latest one down in FL with the homeless guys high on bath salts)

Either way pretty hysterical :laugh:

I live in Atlanta. When they first started filming that show, the CDC released a guide for surviving the zombie apocalypse as a joke. When the bath salts thing started, they had to release a subsequent statement to avoid conspiracy.

I wondering whose reading Max Brooks in that office!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Hey I live in Miami , Fl... you know the guy that got his face eaten is still alive.

I was wondering about this. Have there been any updates? Is he going to be a candidate for a face transplant? Wasn't he a homeless guy? Is somebody helping him out?
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    My husband toured the Atlanta CDC recently and his tour guide told him that the Zombies were kept in the basement.

And there is NO wine cellar.

And the whole imploding CDC building is not an actual security protocol. (She wouldn't reveal the real ones.)
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the CDC's guide for surviving the zombie apocalypse has been out for a little while now.

Too bad it's only their way to get a larger audience aware that the CDC exists.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Hey I live in Miami , Fl... you know the guy that got his face eaten is still alive.

I was wondering about this. Have there been any updates? Is he going to be a candidate for a face transplant? Wasn't he a homeless guy? Is somebody helping him out?

He is still got a long road. Lucky he is at JMH and recieving his treatment for free. He is still in the hospital and will probably be there for atleast a year.
    So I'm gonna be keeping my ear to the ground regarding any strange happenings in that hospital lol
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options

Last I heard he was getting a face transplant and the gov't/state/city (someone...) was covering it.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options

Last I heard he was getting a face transplant and the gov't/state/city (someone...) was covering it.

A doctor did it pro-bono.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    ee768d9e.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

A doctor did it pro-bono.

That is so awesome!!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Definitely not just a coincidence! When people ask me the reason I'm trying to lose weight, I tell them to survive the zombie apocalypse. It's a fact that zombies will attack heavier people first because they have more meat to eat and because they usually can't run as fast as fit people. I'm 32 pounds down so far, so let's see you catch me stupid zombies!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    It's cool. I got this.
  • denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Zombieland Rule #1: Cardio

Hell ya! my friend has a running app for her I-phone with zombies, lol.

Name of the app please. I would love this! The Zombie Survival Guide says to make sure that you have a bike handy. Everyone better start riding.

Zombies Run by Six to Start. Now out for android phones too. downloading mine now, lol. I WILL be prepared!
  • RaysfanATL
    RaysfanATL Posts: 94
    Options
    The Walking Dead is filmed in my town in Georgia...it's fun to watch! But I would never know if I saw a real Zombie, because they are always filming around town!
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Zombies are one of my biggest fears