Big Bang Theory

Options

Replies

• iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Sheldon to Penny "It took you FOUR YEARS to get through high school?" hahahaha
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    No, the laugh track is so terrible. Arrested Development ruined situation comedy for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfFd_wOQsGQ&feature=related

I can honestly say I have never noticed the laugh track- probably because I am laughing too hard to hear it !
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those geeks who was enjoying it (and getting all the jokes) before it became popular with all the cool kids :laugh:
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Two words: Schroedinger's cat.
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Its so nice to see so many fans. LOL
    I could watch the shows over and over again myself too. We do on occasion.

When will poor Kuthropoli (sp?) get a girlfriend?
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I have tried to watch this show like 20 times. I always sit and think "Ok, this guy has beat out Steve Carrell twice for the Emmy, so it's gotta be hilarious, right?" and every time I get about half way in and I'm like "Nope, still not funny."

I mean, I get the nerd jokes and stuff, I just don't think it's funny at all. But maybe I just have a really weird sense of humor.

Same with 2 and a Half Men, I do NOT understand how people think that show is (or was--w/Charlie Sheen) funny.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

is DEAD!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

is DEAD!

is ALIVE!!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I have tried to watch this show like 20 times. I always sit and think "Ok, this guy has beat out Steve Carrell twice for the Emmy, so it's gotta be hilarious, right?" and every time I get about half way in and I'm like "Nope, still not funny."

I mean, I get the nerd jokes and stuff, I just don't think it's funny at all. But maybe I just have a really weird sense of humor.

Same with 2 and a Half Men, I do NOT understand how people think that show is (or was--w/Charlie Sheen) funny.

2 and a Half Men is awful!! I loved the Office before Steve Carrell left, I thought this season was garbage.. which makes me sad because it was once my absolute favorite.
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! I have a "soft kitty warm kitty" t shirt haha.
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Its so nice to see so many fans. LOL
    I could watch the shows over and over again myself too. We do on occasion.

When will poor Kuthropoli (sp?) get a girlfriend?

He will always have Siri! :P
  • kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Bazinga! I love this show!
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,126 Member
    Options
    Yepper, love the show. Have all the seasons on DVD and watch them over and over. Always need something to make me smile.
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    LOVE :flowerforyou: and the science is correct - always a plus!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    I'm a Newbie... My BF likes the show... Now, I'm hooked too...

: D
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Love it :)
  • mmildice
    mmildice Posts: 63
    Options
    Yep LOVE the show. Going tonight and getting season 4 on DVD
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I nerd out for this show. I have ever DVD of it and the Bazzinga T-Shirt :laugh:
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My husband and I love this show.

He's an engineer.. (and is honestly one of the smartest men I know) so I love all of the "oh, Howard is JUST an engineer, he doesn't even have a doctorate!" jokes..

I save them and use them.

This cracks me up, too!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options

^This. I've tried watching many of CBS' sitcoms (2.5 Men, TBBT, HIMYM, even Raymond back in the day) and I just can't get into them. I don't find them funny at all.