How often do you weigh yourself?

Options

Replies

• ElleBee66
    ElleBee66 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Most days .... first thing in the morning .... after coffee .... before my shower ..... exhaling :drinker:

Exhaling! That's what I've been forgetting to do. I'm going to try that tomorrow. Darn air weight! :laugh:
    [/quote

Surely you should be inhaling so that air can lift you up? ;)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I am not even going to lie, at least two times a day.
  • bm4321
    bm4321 Posts: 13
    Options
    One a week, just pick a day and stick to it, if u step on it everyday i find i drove myself crazy almost to much a burden then but that was for me.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Every day after morning workout.
  • CornflakeJustice
    Options
    Twice a day, every day. Once in the morning post business preshower, and once in the evening before bed.
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Everyday
  • rmsturdy
    rmsturdy Posts: 73
    Options
    After I've woken up and done my business but before I eat or drink anything. It's the lightest I'll be all day! And then only when I'm feeling skinny :) I set myself up to succeed. lol
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Recently, I have been weighing in the morning and at night, but I only log weight on Fridays.
  • specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Everyday. Wake up, bathroom, scale....

Ditto for me too. Keeps me in check and motivated.
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    every morning, naked.
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Once or twice a week. No more than that.
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    every morning
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every time I go to the bathroom....LOL...I just cant help it!

I only count Tuesdays as my weigh in days though. It seems I'm always under my weight until my weigh in day ive "gained"...pretty annoying. LOL
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I weigh-in once a week on Friday's, but jump on the scale just about every morning.
  • Killing_Perfection
    Killing_Perfection Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Every Thursday, so once a week. It's difficult to keep away from the scalebecause after a hard day of working out I expect to see immediate results - but of course that's nonsense. Add water-fluctuations and things like that and it's simply better for my mental health to only do this once a week.
  • aaronrlindemann
    aaronrlindemann Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Every day... sometimes more than once. Helps me understand what's happening my body as stuff comes in and out if it.
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Twice Every day. Once before bed and my "official" weigh in when I wake up.
    Many people can not handle that, but I like to be in constant awareness of what I do to change my weight. If you can stomach it and not freek out about it, its the way to go.
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Every single day. Even though sometimes the phantom water weight has me screaming at the scale in frustration, it's easier to keep a grip on my eating habits if I face the scale every morning.

^^^...this.

It helps me to stay on track. I record my weight once a week though.
  • rkennedy39
    rkennedy39 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a month and take measurements once a month
  • hpinzone
    hpinzone Posts: 1
    Options
    I used to everyday but found out it was an obsession, I will now try 2 times a month.:happy :happy: