Thank you!!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    your very welcome:wink:
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I just have to tell you guys about this.. not too big of a deal, but it is relevant...:tongue: So, I've been reading all about the pizza thing, and I was realllllly craving some, especially since it's almost my TOM. Well, we went to eat at a pizza buffet, and it put me 650 calories over!:noway: BUT, I got myself back home and worked out for 80 minutes, and burned those off plus some, along with my regular workout today. All together I've burned about 1200 calories today!! (It took me about 2 1/2 hours...) I know it was bad eating that much over to begin with, but I feel very accomplished that I went back even though I'm tired and burned them off. So now I have a whopping 16 calories left. lol

I've also had well over 120 oz of water today, and I ate a pretty good breakfast this morning.:happy:

Thats great! I think its ok to overindulge here and there, I mean its going to happen! but the great thing is now you know to work it off to make yourself feel good. Thats why diets dont work, you always end up eating something you shouldnt and then its all over! Thats why i love entering my food everyday on MFP! It lets you know where you are on your daily intake.
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    Lisa that is so awesome!! I was so not in the mood to work out tonight, but you totally just motivated me to get my butt to the gym.

Burning over 1200 calories! :drinker: That is so amazing.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I tried to post in earlier today - but looks like it didn't take. I saw someone was asking about the JM 30 day shred... I'm on day 7 (consecutively) of level 2 and am noticing that I'm getting more toned and firm. :smile: Before I started the shred, I was running on non-consecutive days and that was the extent of my exercise. Since starting the DVD, I've kicked it up a notch - doing the shred daily, and alternating running days with walking the dog days. It's made a difference, I'm pretty sure.

If you're still curious - check out a couple of threads on here about it.. you may end up enticed!

I failed with the breakfast thing again today - (unless you consider a cup of coffee breakfast)? I had a fruit smoothie after I did my shred / walk.. by that time, it was 11:00 already. So, my goal for tomorrow - is BREAKFAST. Doing good on the water though.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    So I finally took my BEFORE photos. Man their bad, but I cant wait till that bikini looks good on me! Oh and theres NO way Im letting anyone see it! lol only if the after turns out!

But I think everyone should do it for themselves too!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Lisa that is so awesome!! I was so not in the mood to work out tonight, but you totally just motivated me to get my butt to the gym.

Burning over 1200 calories! :drinker: That is so amazing.

Thanks! I'm glad doing that helped someone else out! My legs are sore from jumping on that mini tampoline so much last night though. lol.

Hailey: Yeah, that's what I think about my before photos. I can't wait to see the after!!
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I have taken my before pictures as well and won't even let my husband look at them.....

Had my breakfast now starting on my water...

Lisa that is awesome woth the calories you burned...
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I have been taking before pictures in my sports bra and exercise shorts about every 10 lbs (so I have two sets of pictures now, and will be taking more when I get down to 170/169). Hopefully summer will bring a bikini shot though. :laugh:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies:

Weighed in this morning ..... LW 194 CW 191 loss 3 pounds ...total loss 34 pounds WOOOOOHOOOOO...

Happy hump day everyone :wink:
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking my water since I started getting serious with MFP about 12 weeks ago. Still, it is good to be reminded. I always get close to my water goal, but sometimes I'm still a glass short.

I always, always eat breakfast. I have issues with low blood sugar. I carry hard candy and protein bars in my purse because I HAVE to eat every few hours. (Although, now that I'm running, I've noticed the blood sugar doesn't drop so dramatically - which is encouraging). So, breakfast challenge is no problem for me. I'm a very cranky girl if I don't have something decent.

Something new I've started: For quick breakfasts - i make several varieties of the South Beach Veggie Quiche cups and freeze them. I also make healthy, whole wheat muffins with fruit and freeze them. So, I just defrost a few in the fridge over night. Portable, delicious, healthy and a nice change from my usual bowl of cereal.:drinker:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Well, i attempted breakfast at the proper time this morning: mixed nuts/dried fruit. Not sure it's the BEST breakfast option, but it was quick, easy and I ate before my run this time...
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    I've been having my cereal everyday this week so far,
    same old special k though lol,its the only thing I have time to make
    in the morning before I rush off to university,
    that's why I like weekends,my oatmeal days :D
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Hey ladies- I've been checking in with my weigh-ins here, but haven't been checking in on the weekly challenges although I have been doing well. Today, I have 1 more glass of water to go to get to 8 cups, and I'll drink that last glass (and probably more!) with no problem. Sorry for not checking in more regularly... shame on me! :blushing:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! :flowerforyou:

I wasn't feeling too super last night or this morning, so all I had for breakfast today was a whole wheat english muffin, toasted with butter. But, it was at least something. I am starting to feel a little better now, so I'm happy. Great job with keeping up with the water everyone!

Hope you have a great day!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies:

Weighed in this morning ..... LW 194 CW 191 loss 3 pounds ...total loss 34 pounds WOOOOOHOOOOO...

Happy hump day everyone :wink:

Great job!!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I just have to tell you guys about this.. not too big of a deal, but it is relevant...:tongue: So, I've been reading all about the pizza thing, and I was realllllly craving some, especially since it's almost my TOM. Well, we went to eat at a pizza buffet, and it put me 650 calories over!:noway: BUT, I got myself back home and worked out for 80 minutes, and burned those off plus some, along with my regular workout today. All together I've burned about 1200 calories today!! (It took me about 2 1/2 hours...) I know it was bad eating that much over to begin with, but I feel very accomplished that I went back even though I'm tired and burned them off. So now I have a whopping 16 calories left. lol

I've also had well over 120 oz of water today, and I ate a pretty good breakfast this morning.:happy:

Look at you!!!! That is what I call DETERMINATION! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I have taken my before pictures as well and won't even let my husband look at them.....

Had my breakfast now starting on my water...

Lisa that is awesome woth the calories you burned...

I'm scared to even put on a bathing suit of any type... I haven't worn one in about two years. I have just refused to... I told my husband that they shouldn't even make bathing suits in the size that I would have to buy....it's just wrong LOL... He thinks I'm silly, but that is just how I feel.
    I can put on one of my old ones and take a picture.... that is even scarier, because they are several sizes too small :laugh: I'm embarassed to even think of what I would look like in them .... But I will do it. For the motivation.
    But like you other ladies have said... They are not coming out until my after pic is smokin'!! :happy:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    BTW: Thanks for the breakfast challenge... I am AWFUL with breakfast, but I know its SO important. I have down well the past two days... and I'm also being more mindful of my water and getting well over the 64 oz... :flowerforyou: