Replies

• sarah1904
    sarah1904 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Every darn day!
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Everyday, I need to witness the fluctuations to register actual fat loss.
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I step on the scale most mornings. I only record my weight once a week, every Friday Morning.
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    weight and measurements are done once a week in the early am
  • bear73000
    bear73000 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    everyday on the way to my office.
  • carloubrew
    carloubrew Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just recently joined MFP, but I have been weighing in every 4 days. I was advised not to do it daily because it can get a bit discouraging. I am battling this thing head on. I slip some days but I get right back on course and try harder the next day.
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    Everyday, lets me know what I need to change up

I totally agree and do it everyday too! usually after i workout and when I get up in the morning
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh myself once a week, Wednesday mornings. If I do it everyday, I'm obsessed with the number. I'm trying to keep the number in mind, but just exercise more to be fit, not to be a number on the scale.
  • halceion
    halceion Posts: 11
    Options
    Everyday. Wake up, bathroom, scale....

that's my routine also
  • cfm919
    cfm919 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just started this diet thing so about once a day and for now i like what the scale reads!!!
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Once a week on Monday & the first day of every month (along with measurements, photos, and Body Fat %)

I fluxuate about 5 lbs throughout the week, so weighing in everyday for me would be ridiculous. LOL!

Thanks for the post!

Sara
  • amberlynyeager
    Options
    Everyday, but only log Saturday morning weigh ins :)
  • Wendy__D
    Wendy__D Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Most days .... first thing in the morning .... after coffee .... before my shower ..... exhaling :drinker:

Exhaling! That's what I've been forgetting to do. I'm going to try that tomorrow. Darn air weight! :laugh:

Haha, I tried that today and then weighed again breathing normally and the breathing weight was .2 lower than the exhaled weight! Silly stuff but it made me smile.
  • Ernij
    Ernij Posts: 2
    Options
    Once every 2 weeks, it gives me time to get back on track after a bad day :smile:
  • Mamasota
    Mamasota Posts: 144
    Options
    Me too - the scale has been known to cause eating binges so I only weigh once a week --- on Monday's. Weighing on Mondays helps me behave myself on the weekend.
  • Pheonix2012
    Pheonix2012 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    daily
  • kellyfreestone
    Options
    Once a month @ prenatals. :blushing: :wink:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I've been weighing myself every day recently.

I had a plateau for a month and a half and now the weight is melting off very quickly, it's quite surprising actually because it's going faster than I was used to. I have been losing 1-2kg a week.

Oh I wish I was in your shoes............my plateau seems to be hanging on forever! I don't weight much these days - tooo depressing.
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Everyday in the morning at the same time. I want to ensure that I'm heading in the right direction.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I try to only do it once a week, but I've been noticing lately that I've been on it more cause I know I have gained some weight. Depressing. Anyways, I log every Friday, whether it's a gain or a loss, I still log it. It helps me to see how things are going...