gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ooooohhhhhh :/

and yes....

lets not make a fuss about it though... O___O
  • bordakov
    bordakov Posts: 3
    Options
    Dangerous advice. Can't burn out sodium and/or cholesterol. Have to burn like 3-5 times more calories to get rid of of excess sugar consequences.
    In fast food usually sodium/cholesterol is the problem.
    My default choice wood be (and is) grilled chicken breast sandwich, if they can do one for you. Whole wheat bread (can be white), grilled chicken breast, lots of lettuce (3-4 leaves), 2 slices of onions, 2 slices of tomato, 1/2 oz of provolone or swiss. No mayo, may be 1 tsp of dijon mustard. Avoid chicken salad (high sugar), roast beef, oven roasted turkey breast (unless they are low sodium). If they do not have chicken breast tuna salad may work. Enjoy you sandwich slow with knife and fork cutting out small pieces!
  • gwengogreen1
    Options
    Dangerous advice. Can't burn out sodium and/or cholesterol. Have to burn like 3-5 times more calories to get rid of of excess sugar consequences.
    In fast food usually sodium/cholesterol is the problem.
    My default choice wood be (and is) grilled chicken breast sandwich, if they can do one for you. Whole wheat bread (can be white), grilled chicken breast, lots of lettuce (3-4 leaves), 2 slices of onions, 2 slices of tomato, 1/2 oz of provolone or swiss. No mayo, may be 1 tsp of dijon mustard. Avoid chicken salad (high sugar), roast beef, oven roasted turkey breast (unless they are low sodium). If they do not have chicken breast tuna salad may work. Enjoy you sandwich slow with knife and fork cutting out small pieces!

thanks! i ended up eating cheese and broccoli soup, because it had lots of fiber, and 200 calories. :) i will keep this in mind for next time i eat out though :)
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Taco bell has a Fresco menu. It's healthier then most fast food and tastes more like authentic Mexican food.

Ive had that the past 2 days with running around like crazy. I normally get 2 of the chicken soft tacos (fresco style). They are very tasty. Hard to beleve I can like tacos without cheese LOL
  • gwengogreen1
    Options
    Taco bell has a Fresco menu. It's healthier then most fast food and tastes more like authentic Mexican food.

Ive had that the past 2 days with running around like crazy. I normally get 2 of the chicken soft tacos (fresco style). They are very tasty. Hard to beleve I can like tacos without cheese LOL

i prefer tacos with no chese when it comes to taco bell.... idk why it grosses me out there O___O

I USED TO BE IN LOVE WITH THEIR STEAK AND POTATO BURRITO... but they got rid of it! :sad:
  • aimeeinohio
    Options
    One thing I like to get at Wendys is a sour cream & chive potato, and the small chili. I put half of the chili on the potato along with the sour cream (hubby usually eats the rest of the chili). Its awesome
  • gwengogreen1
    Options
    that sounds so good! what about dessert fast food? i cant resist a mocha shake... at steak n shake! but 700 calories and like 150 carbs D:
  • aimeeinohio
    Options
    LOVE the Cherry Berry Chiller at McDonalds. 200 cal for the small and its awesome.
  • gwengogreen1
    Options
    cool! ( no pun inteded) i have to check it out!