Big Bang Theory

Options

Replies

• steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    LOVE this show!!! Unfortunately, my son is JUST like Sheldon. Aspbergers will do that to you! LOL! he's super smart though! Just no social skills or filter....

I think I've seen every episode!
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My husband and I love this show.

He's an engineer.. (and is honestly one of the smartest men I know) so I love all of the "oh, Howard is JUST an engineer, he doesn't even have a doctorate!" jokes..

I save them and use them.

My other half is a scientist with a Ph.D. and we LOVE the show. I see a mix of Sheldon and Leonard in him. :laugh:

He would fit in very well with those guys.

Maybe I need to switch to medicine...
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm watching it right now. I can't get enough!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    As a real geek, I hate this show.
    I find it stupid, obnoxious, and illogical and I'm stunned that they get the live audience to laugh as much as they do. I suspect it's against their wills.

^This. Laugh tracks suck.

That's the scary part. I looked it up. It's supposedly a live audience. No laugh track. =\

My guess is they are gassed and hypnotized. Or maybe their kids/pets are held hostage at gun-point.

Or maybe your sense of humor is different? As a person married to a geek, and is a semi geek myself, we find it hilarious.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I love this show. It's hilarious.
    A lot of the jokes are pretty lame but funny. I've always been "the geek" throughout school so it is amusing :p
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Knock knock knock, Penny. Knock knock knock, Penny. Knock knock knock, Penny.
  • MadiRose2
    MadiRose2 Posts: 145
    Options
    And this is Zazzles. You'll find him very....ZAZZY.
  • VitaBailey
    Options

This never gets old!
  • VitaBailey
    Options
    And this is Zazzles. You'll find him very....ZAZZY.

Stop! You people are killing me! Oh, that was a great episode.
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hehehe :) I have soft kitty :)
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    where i work we all have PhDs except for two guys who are computer scientists. everyone is referred to as doctor, but those two guys who are mr. the mr is emphasized every time by the boss....always makes me think of howard who only has an MA hahahahahahaha
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

This never gets old!

The time she opens the door after only the second 'Knock Knock Penny' or the time she says 'Knock Knock Sheldon' back, priceless!
  • melissarosati77
    Options
    Big Bang is my favorite show.....next to Golden Girls, of course!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    absolutely, I don't think I've missed an episode. Thank goodness for PVR's :)
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

This never gets old!

The time she opens the door after only the second 'Knock Knock Penny' or the time she says 'Knock Knock Sheldon' back, priceless!

I love her responses like "what's up, buttercup?"
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    fav show!! LOVE it!!!
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Shrodinger's cat walks into a bar... and doesn't.
  • amillerbutta
    Options
    "I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested" haha

I love this show!!! I watch it all the time and have seen every show. Actually, I am watching it right now on tbs. It is the Pirate Solution where Raj might get deported and he ends up working for Sheldon. I got a keychain that says "Bazinga" I couldn't resist.
  • melissarosati77
    Options
    I'm watching it on TBS, too!
  • VitaBailey
    Options
    "I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested" haha

I love this show!!! I watch it all the time and have seen every show. Actually, I am watching it right now on tbs. It is the Pirate Solution where Raj might get deported and he ends up working for Sheldon. I got a keychain that says "Bazinga" I couldn't resist.

Raj: I'm going to be deported, sent home in disgrace, exposed to the sardonic barbs of my cousin Sanjay, or as you may know him, Dave from AT&T customer service.