What's your sexy?

Options
perfect_storm
perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
Everyone finds different things sexy, I am curious as to what people find sexy. Here's mine....

1. Beautiful piercing eyes that are so intense you get butterflies in your stomach looking into them.
2. Large, solid, built chest, arms, even especially if you can notice them in dress clothes. A well build man in a tailored suit with amazing eyes and a killer smile would have me panting and weak in the knees.
3. Honestly I love a quirky sense of humor, a great laugh, and a high level of intellect.
4. Confidence. Not to be confused with obnoxiousness.
I'll stop there, sexy is also a state of mind so the variations for me could me potentially endless.

Replies

• 1SlimShaylee
    1SlimShaylee Posts: 204
    Options
    Smile + nice arms + an accent = yum!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Everyone finds different things sexy, I am curious as to what people find sexy. Here's mine....

1. Beautiful piercing eyes that are so intense you get butterflies in your stomach looking into them.
    2. Large, solid, built chest, arms, even especially if you can notice them in dress clothes. A well build man in a tailored suit with amazing eyes and a killer smile would have me panting and weak in the knees.
    3. Honestly I love a quirky sense of humor, a great laugh, and a high level of intellect.
    I'll stop there, sexy is also a state of mind so the variations for me could me potentially endless.

This
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Soft eyes.
    Strong jaw line.
    Humor.
    A man that will be strong outside but soft on the inside.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie......
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Slim hour glass figure, long flowing brown hair, type of nose that curves up, big beautiful eyes, like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. They're out there.
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    A genuine personality is always a start for me.
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options

Beautiful piercing eyes that are so intense you get butterflies in your stomach looking into them.
    Honestly I love a quirky sense of humor, a great laugh, and a high level of intellect.
    Confidence. Not to be confused with obnoxiousness...or arrogance!
    Someone who is in shape but not over-built
    Tall...I'm short, need a man who can get me things in hard to reach places;)
    Kind and has integrity
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Humour
    Nice smile
    Green Eyes
    Men in crisp white shirts, particularly when you can see their shoulder muscles flex through it.....
    Irish accents
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Slim hour glass figure, long flowing brown hair, type of nose that curves up, big beautiful eyes, like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. They're out there.

That is disturbingly specific. Are you sitting outside some girl's window right now? Be honest...

"...like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. Wearing a pink tanktop with white pocadots. Tiny little blue shorts, with white lace around the waist. Drinking her second Diet Coke for the afternoon. Talking on the phone to her best friend Amy, about this guy that she's gonna take to court to get a restraining order..."

LOLOLLLLL
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options

That is disturbingly specific. Are you sitting outside some girl's window right now? Be honest...

"...like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. Wearing a pink tanktop with white pocadots. Tiny little blue shorts, with white lace around the waist. Drinking her second Diet Coke for the afternoon. Talking on the phone to her best friend Amy, about this guy that she's gonna take to court to get a restraining order..."

LOL :laugh:
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options

lmfao!!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

LOLz

To OP: I don't have specific preferences other than dark skin.. I love dark skin. Otherwise, it's more about how a man carries himself than his actual physical features that makes him sexy to me.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options

you beat me to it. I was thinkn the same thing.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    - A smile that changes their face
    - Nice forearms
    - A swagger that lets you know they know how to drive a girl around a mattress
    - Nice teeth I want to lick
    - Eyes I never get tired of looking into
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Confidence would top my list, wit and humor ( with a touch of sarcastic assiness) would fall a close second, and love strong hands ( I am weird). Sexiness is TOTALLY about an attitude and has very little to do with looks in my opinion!
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options

All of the above, plus a tendency to be touchy-feely (tastefully) without really caring who sees (meaning holding hands, hugs, etc...nothing particularly raunchy). All that in one person and I'd melt into a puddle on the floor.....oh wait, I already found someone with all that :bigsmile:
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I like a man decently tall. Nice arms are my weakness! any man sweet & humorous I typically find very sexy!....that's pretty much it ;)
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    A kilt and a scottish accent. A bagpipe is never a bad thing either.
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A kilt and a scottish accent. A bagpipe is never a bad thing either.

Mmmmm now I am thinking of Frankie Boyle....:love:
  • msacurrie
    msacurrie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My "sexy" is Proverbs 31 :)

www.GoodPersonTest.com