Bikini Babes

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Oooh can I join? I wanna go on a cruise with my bf next summer and bikini is a must! lol

I haven't worn a bikini probably since 10 yrs old , and now is a great time!

What's this weeks challenge? Anyone wanna bring me up to speed?

Thanks ladies :flowerforyou:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Oooh can I join? I wanna go on a cruise with my bf next summer and bikini is a must! lol

Welcome to Bikini Babes! :flowerforyou:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options

Welcome! This week's challenge is to eat breakfast everyday. For some of us who already do, but eat it on the run, we are kinda adapting it to eating at home, sitting down :laugh:

Our weigh ins are Saturdays, just post your current (start) weight, and then let us know what you have lost on Saturdays. Whoever has the highest weight loss % chooses the challenge for the next week.

Glad you could join us and good luck!
  • richcat22
    Options
    I am interested in the "bikini babes" group and would love to be a participant....could you tell me a little more on how I can join...thanks
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Ok so I ate my breakfast and have gotten all my water in today so far..

I work for a dentist so it is hard for us to get any exercise in during the day except when we get home... But me and another girl have been doing stair steps everyday and for 10 min of doing this I burn 100 calories so I have set a goal for me next week that I will do it every hour for 10 min that I am at work that means that is 800 calories not to mention when I get home and do the JM 30 shred... I hope that this Saturday I will have lost soome weight.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I am interested in the "bikini babes" group and would love to be a participant....could you tell me a little more on how I can join...thanks

Welcome, and thank you for joining us. Here is a copy of my post from the first page:

Every week we have a weigh in
    Every week we have a new challenge
    Great way to meet new people and make friends
    Wonderful way of support!

So, since I am starting this group on Saturday, the main weigh in day will be Saturday. (you can weigh in any other day if you'd like though). Then we will take the % lost, and the winner will create the challenge for the next week

P/S: You can post your current weight now, that way it is easier to determine your weight loss each Saturday
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    So I have really fallen off the wagon the past few days. I have been sick, sick, sick and slammed with school work. I have what I call "hell week" coming--- 2 tests Monday, 2 tests Wednesday, and a paper due Wednesday. (Any other college kids on here? Do you think teachers PLAN this kind of thing?? :explode:

I feel like crap and know this will show on my weigh in! I have always been REALLY BAD at getting back on track when I hit a bump in the road, so I am happy to have you guys to inspire me!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    So I have really fallen off the wagon the past few days. I have been sick, sick, sick and slammed with school work. I have what I call "hell week" coming--- 2 tests Monday, 2 tests Wednesday, and a paper due Wednesday. (Any other college kids on here? Do you think teachers PLAN this kind of thing?? :explode:

I feel like crap and know this will show on my weigh in! I have always been REALLY BAD at getting back on track when I hit a bump in the road, so I am happy to have you guys to inspire me!

Keep to it Amanda! Once "hell week" is over, you'll feel better. I remember those weeks in college. :laugh: Now, I have graduate school to look forward to next year. :tongue:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I hate hell week thats when I used to eat the most! late night snacking and drinking energy drinks and soda to stay up! NO MORE!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options

Oh man, I'm with you!! I came here hoping to elicit some support.... bc I need it! I just got slammed with a bad cold, I feel EXHAUSTED and ravenous.... wanting comfort food basically. So far the exercise hasn't suffered (ran yesterday, shred yesterday, walked and shredded today) but i went way over on calories yesterday and today isn't looking any better. (Veggie pizza with chunks of cream cheese as a topping, a brownie, and some nuts.... and it's not even dinner time.) :(

Hope I'm not bumming you even more - You'll be feeling better in no time! And beating yourself up for feeling bad won't help you feel any better, so knock it off! (Saying to myself too)! Remember that song from the movie Annie? Tomorrow...., tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're only a daaaaaaaay awaaaaaay!!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i eat breakfast every morning and i drink alot of water. i drink mostly water or 1%milk or flavor water.
  • AmandaB4588
    Options

Oh man, I'm with you!! I came here hoping to elicit some support.... bc I need it! I just got slammed with a bad cold, I feel EXHAUSTED and ravenous.... wanting comfort food basically. So far the exercise hasn't suffered (ran yesterday, shred yesterday, walked and shredded today) but i went way over on calories yesterday and today isn't looking any better. (Veggie pizza with chunks of cream cheese as a topping, a brownie, and some nuts.... and it's not even dinner time.) :(

Hope I'm not bumming you even more - You'll be feeling better in no time! And beating yourself up for feeling bad won't help you feel any better, so knock it off! (Saying to myself too)! Remember that song from the movie Annie? Tomorrow...., tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're only a daaaaaaaay awaaaaaay!!

Oh yeah, I am definitely wanting comfort food.
    Not only that, but I have convinced myself that I DESERVE it!! :laugh:

Time to stop using life as an excuse!!!

Thanks for the inspiring words!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options

Keep to it Amanda! Once "hell week" is over, you'll feel better. I remember those weeks in college. :laugh: Now, I have graduate school to look forward to next year. :tongue:

Grad school.... what fun!! :laugh:
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Okay, this is off topic but just wondering where everyone is? I'm on the west coast of Canada :smile: .
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is off topic but just wondering where everyone is? I'm on the west coast of Canada :smile: .
    I am too! BC!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Man, I dont think Im losing weight at all. I dont know what to do! I eat pretty much all my calories all the time, but usually I go over a little or under a little. I know my metabolism is as low as possible. Yesterday I burnt over 500 calories with WiiFit. But there was no way I could eat all of those too. I dont really ever go over my fat either. Its so frustrating! I feel like I should be losing a lot more!
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    I was feeling like crap from yesterday and sat down and watched a dance movie with a friend,
    and went through a cinema bag of sweet popcorn,my weakness and my confession. D:
    Popcorn is my calorie enemy,so I know how a few people are feeling,a cold= the comfort food crave meter go wayyyyy up looool

Plus I am not over exerting myself by doing rigourous exercises,
    so I have missed a few of my basketball practices and a few classes because
    I am so full of germs right now and my eyes keep burning up. :sick:

@Isotope: I think I may be the only english one here lol,
    I am from England! :D
  • christieb143102
    christieb143102 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Totally picked a bad week to start this on vacation. Hopefully starting Monday I'll be back to a good start. I've been downing my water, and working out but I feel like I'm snacking more :(
    I always eat breakfast in the morning while getting ready so thats not much of a challenge to me. Hope everyone is getting their b-fast in, its the most important meal of the day!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Weighed in today- 151.2 (up 1.2 pounds) :ohwell: I actually thought it might be worse given the week I had, so as strange as it sounds I'm more ok with gaining 1.2 pounds than I thought I would be.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options

I'm in Texas :happy: