What's your sexy?

Replies

• 1. A guy who is genuinely a good person and cares about people.
    2. A beautiful smile that makes you melt
    3. A guy that is good with kids
    4. A guy who is confident in himself and knows what he believes in and defends it.
    5. He has to take care of his body and have abs!
    6. Someone that every girl wants but he only wants you.
    7. A good sense of humour!

I have someone on my mind, haha.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    A guy who can dance espically spanish music.
    Height ---- you must be taller than me to ride this ride lol
    the ability to carry on a conversation.
    Tattoos and peircings
  • Logeo21
    Logeo21 Posts: 25 Member
    Confidence is sexy!

I also think that little muscle on the sides of a man's body in the lower abs is incredibly sexy:)
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    A big, hot, strong brain.

Also, any man talking about a subject on which he is (actually) very knowledgeable and I am not = automatically hotter. I have an insatiable need to learn things.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Big boobs followed by a great smile.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Slim hour glass figure, long flowing brown hair, type of nose that curves up, big beautiful eyes, like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. They're out there.

That is disturbingly specific. Are you sitting outside some girl's window right now? Be honest...

"...like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. Wearing a pink tanktop with white pocadots. Tiny little blue shorts, with white lace around the waist. Drinking her second Diet Coke for the afternoon. Talking on the phone to her best friend Amy, about this guy that she's gonna take to court to get a restraining order..."

Ummm.... by best friend's name is Amy....... *shudders*
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Slim hour glass figure, long flowing brown hair, type of nose that curves up, big beautiful eyes, like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. They're out there.

That is disturbingly specific. Are you sitting outside some girl's window right now? Be honest...

"...like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. Wearing a pink tanktop with white pocadots. Tiny little blue shorts, with white lace around the waist. Drinking her second Diet Coke for the afternoon. Talking on the phone to her best friend Amy, about this guy that she's gonna take to court to get a restraining order..."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tammietifanie
    Jeep, Fishing pole, and a 12 pk of beer !! :heart: :drinker:
  • Tall as possible, not too skinny or too big (this goes for muscle or fat), enjoyable face (attraction is too subjective; someone I find attractive may not necessarily be classically good looking), cynicism, very smart. Well, for guys anyway.

Don't really have specifics for girls, but I would rather they were around the same height and the same general level of attractiveness as I am (all things taken into account). And smart, obviously.
  • brentdaniels
    brentdaniels Posts: 127
    I like big butts and I cannot lie......

Now THAT is funny....sir mix-a-lot references always are....
  • GaidenJade
    GaidenJade Posts: 171
    I'm tall, so he's got to be over 5'10"
    Great eyes
    Strong, but not too thin, I like a little bulk (but nice butt)
    Knows how to handle himself in a fight, but doesn't like to get into one.
    Manners are a must
    No drugs
    brains are sexy
  • tammietifanie
    Jeep, Fishing pole, and a 12 pk of beer !! :heart: :drinker:
    Tammie's first date with Jimmy Joe... went terribly, terribly wrong...

2947626957_0006531c53.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's awesome!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    I find guys with hair (on their head, arms, and chest) sexy.
    And I love guys who wear glasses.

And they have to be bigger than me..
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Physically:
    Dark brown hair, dark eyes (unless the light eyes are particularly piercingly light)
    An extraordinary smile
    Light skin with an ability to tan, but not TOO dark
    Rosy cheeks
    A great chest and great thighs, with great arms being a close third
    Scottish is a plus :heart:

Personality (yeah, yeah, so this is rather match.com-ish):
    Rockstar persona, but not so rockstar that they can't settle down
    Someone who "lets me in" emotionally, but doesn't wallow in emotion - the heart-on-the-sleeve thing is a major turn-off.
    A nerd at heart: someone I can talk games, sci-fi, comics, movies, music, and books with
    A shared sense of wanderlust/love of travel
    Adventurous, daring, loves rollercoasters and skydiving
    Loves good beer and good cheese (in moderation, of course!)
    Is a Force user.

...:laugh:

Since someone mentioned it, glasses are f'kin sexy. I'd have to not be wearing mine, though, or they'd clink, which is awkward.
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Intelligence, conversation, funny, hands, arms, thighs, voice...

I am not too fussy :tongue:

So a guy who isn't brain-dead, likes fart-jokes and isn't an amputee.

Low standards RULE! ;)

You're killing me!!!!!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Physically:
    Strong chest/shoulders
    Good posture
    Kind eyes
    Strong jawline

Personality:
    Gentlemanly
    Confident, but modest
    Spontaneous and adventurous
    Intelligent
    Let's me pay for things once in a while - yeah, i know that's opposite of my first one, but I still like to demonstrate my affection by paying too!
    Affectionate
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    I enjoy a genuine, friendly smile, especially when it makes his eyes light up. Confidence is hot. I nice firm *kitten* is always a plus.
  • JediMindfck
    JediMindfck Posts: 73 Member
    [/quote]

That is disturbingly specific....
    [/quote]

Pffft. Now THIS is disturbingly specific...

"I like 'em real young. Like, did you ever see Paulina in her first "Sports Illustrated" layout? Well, that face, but with better headlights. You know how hers have kind of dimmed lately? Heidi Klums beams would do. And her teeth. Or, ooh, that Britney Spears girl. She's got great knockers. But she's a tad muscular. Uh, actually, you know what? Her *kitten* would do, too, if she had a better grille. Like, uh, Michelle Pfeiffer back when she did "Grease 2". But she'd have to be a little smilier than Michelle. Kinda like Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, before she got Stamosed. But not as skinny. Someone a little meatier, like Heidi. But without the accent. You know those accents: yah-yah-yah-yah. They really get old fast. You know what I mean. Someone like that".
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Intelligence + awesome sense of humor I can share in.

Good looks don't hurt, though. ;)
  • Personality is the most important thing for me. Intelligence is a must, as well as a sense of humour (which needs to include sarcasm, otherwise it's not gonna work, lol). It's nice to have a guy who's taller than me, but at 5'11" I have had to break that rule sometimes :)

My fiance is the perfect combo: tall, good-looking, sensitive, smart, and totally meshes with my sense of humor. And he loves animals! I love a man that can admit he likes cute kittens. I usually avoid macho types, rednecks, wannabe rappers, and anyone who seems like an *kitten*-hole or full of themselves.