Too many calories can get in the way of weight loss.

Options

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    My problem is I have TOO much muscle (like, seriously I could be a bodybuilder, totally) but it's all hidden under this pesky layer of fat that just makes me LOOK fatter than I am. What trick is there to get rid of that? 'Cause there's a trick, right? 'Cause it's not fair that you all won't tell me the trick. No fair keeping secrets.

Raspberry Keytones.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    but i thought everyone is different and some people are outlaws, and the laws of thermodynamics can kiss their *kitten*
    This
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    yeah too much of anything is bad for you.

not sex or oxygen.

I think he has a point here. I would have to add money onto this short list too.

No, too much money is bad for you too. But definitely no such thing as too much sex.

Now how can I log that?
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I read on another thread that different color vegetables are good for different systems in your body. It's sounds real smart so it must be true. If I eat all white stuff I'll be ok right? Cos I 'member from science class that white light is really a mixture of all the colors, & my science teacher was real smart too, 'specially when he used to do those puppet shows for me in the janitor's closet.

Wait, what was the question?
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    And that goes for vegetables, fish, chicken, fruit, even dat dere protein shake.

Glad I could help.
    Not true.
    My armadillo protein shake has macos balanced in such a way that I barf up all that I eat.
    Calories are irrelevant. Each person is different; who were you to judge?:sad:
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    LIES!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    no this isnt true. some foods have negative calories.

so if i eat enough celery and carrots with my pizza then the calories will negate and it will be like i havent eaten anything
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    no this isnt true. some foods have negative calories.

so if i eat enough celery and carrots with my pizza then the calories will negate and it will be like i havent eaten anything

this is 100% true, and backed up by every science known to man.
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    My problem is I have TOO much muscle (like, seriously I could be a bodybuilder, totally) but it's all hidden under this pesky layer of fat that just makes me LOOK fatter than I am. What trick is there to get rid of that? 'Cause there's a trick, right? 'Cause it's not fair that you all won't tell me the trick. No fair keeping secrets.

lemon water, totally. Oh, and cinnamon powder. They'll melt the fat right off.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz told me I could eat as much cake as I want, as long as I don't eat chicken skin or burnt peanuts.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    oh me loves raspberry ketones too! :)
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    it's all about energy, so I make a pot of coffee every morning but instead of water I brew the beans in 5 hour energy drink. I chug that all day while I nibble at chocolate. Keeps my body burning HOT so I can look HOT!
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz told me I could eat as much cake as I want, as long as I don't eat chicken skin or burnt peanuts.

You can't forget to sprinkle the Raspberry Ketone onto your cake. Otherwise it won't work!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options

You can't forget to sprinkle the Raspberry Ketone onto your cake. Otherwise it won't work!

My bad, I missed that episode. Will raspberry ketones cancel out the calories in beer? Or is that what Sensa is for?
  • TunnocksTeacake
    Options
    Really sad to see some of the comments on this thread, to make jokes about things regarding weight loss really isnt fair, especially as one or two people are actually asking your advice
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options

What about the chia seeds?
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

What about the chia seeds?
    Chia seeds only work if you plant them on a chia pet first.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    how many calories do i need to eat to turn my fat into muscle? or do i need an alchemist?
  • tigersword
    Options
    Really sad to see some of the comments on this thread, to make jokes about things regarding weight loss really isnt fair, especially as one or two people are actually asking your advice
    This is a parody thread. There have been several "X" FOOD CAN GET IN THE WAY OIF WEIGHT LOSS threads lately, this is parodying them, and lampooning all the ridiculous diet myths at the same time. Sense of humor required.
  • tigersword
    Options
    how many calories do i need to eat to turn my fat into muscle? or do i need an alchemist?
    You just need a wizard. As I stated before, I am a wizard. "ALAKAZAM!" There ya go, all set.:drinker: