Things I learned from mfp today:

Options

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    If someone can tell me what boobie friday and vio friday are, I can say I learned that...???
    I'm pretty sure boobie Friday is having a cleavage pic for your profile pic...Vio Friday I'm still clueless on. haha

I'm just glad *kitten* Saturdays finally got banned.

Of course, no one wants to see that....
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    If someone can tell me what boobie friday and vio friday are, I can say I learned that...???
    I'm pretty sure boobie Friday is having a cleavage pic for your profile pic...Vio Friday I'm still clueless on. haha
    Wrong. That's against the rules. Boobie Friday is more classy than that...
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options

Of course, no one wants to see that....

Hah, speak for yourself....I wish I was seeing more of it around here. :/
  • maryaroy32
    maryaroy32 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can get protein powder at WalMart.

But don't chat up the women.

Ha! I read that too. Funny thing is men think it's perfectly acceptable to explain that they would leave their wife/gf/homosexual lover/ etc for ya if you're in the autoparts store or home depot. What's that about???
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    1. That if you start a conversation with a woman who is shopping by herself, and not wearing a wedding ring, you are going to be labeled a "creep" because you should've known she was married with kids, and because you both happened to be in wal-Mart when it happened.

2. Some people care waaay too much what other people put as their profile pi, ie. guys posing... girl's cleavage. Get off your collective high horses, and get lives... oh, and quit being so judgmental.

3. In MFP-land, the sniveling of the few outweighs the fist-pumping of the many.
  • maryaroy32
    Options

Sorry I missed that. :blushing:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    1. That if you start a conversation with a woman who is shopping by herself, and not wearing a wedding ring, you are going to be labeled a "creep" because you should've known she was married with kids, and because you both happened to be in wal-Mart when it happened.

2. Some people care waaay too much what other people put as their profile pi, ie. guys posing... girl's cleavage. Get off your collective high horses, and get lives... oh, and quit being so judgmental.

3. In MFP-land, the sniveling of the few outweighs the fist-pumping of the many.

Wow, that is an impressive synopsis, I could not have said it better!:drinker:
  • maryaroy32
    Options
    I learned that I don't spend near enough time perusing threads. Okay, booby Friday is obvious, but vio Friday? I also learned that this Smiley just makes me want a beer-not water. Beer.:drinker:

sigh...I miss liquor... My brain says we should implement a beer and pizza freebee day, My butt objects.
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I learned that some people hate Boobie Friday.

Why Would Anyone Hate Boobie Friday????/???
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I learned that some people hate Boobie Friday.
    Why Would Anyone Hate Boobie Friday????/???

My guess is jealousy and insecurity. Just a guess.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Women with muscles look manly...... I should tell my bf that he might be gay
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    1. Friend request messages are a first amendment issue and should be taken Very Seriously. (Thank Heavens I'm Canadian, we have no amendments, just poutine and maple syrup)

Technically, there are amendments to the Constitution of Canada.

When people ask for exercises to strengthen hips and thighs, they obviously want to spot reduce fat.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I learned that I am a sexy *kitten* *****.....

....oh wait, already knew that.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options

n00bs. :noway:

lol i ♥ n00bs too... just not as much. :smokin: :drinker:
  • olivehumphrey76
    Options
    Go Jen!! Thats told them!! Your picture didn't work though, so what was it?
  • olivehumphrey76
    Options
    Go Jen!! Thats told them!! Your picture didn't work though, so what was it?
    Sorry Jen, I'm signed into my mums account. This message is from Fionat, not Olive.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I learned to expect that once you give your opinion on something or try to help, there will always be a person to quote you and write a page about you being wrong, exactly what they disliked about your opinion, their OPINION, and tell you to go do your research. =/ Even though there are usually several studies showing both sides as advantagous. But you didn't pick exactly what they read up on so you must be wrong. Apparently there is only one way of losing weight/gaining muscle that works for every single person. :laugh:
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I learned that some people are apparently intimidated and/or jealous by my confidence and desire to share the results of my hard work with my friends. That I will be judged if I feel sexy for the first time in over 13 years. I also learned that there's a whole lot more awesome women out there who respect my hard work and attitude and that I'm inspiring tons of ladies - no matter what size - to feel better about themselves and keep killin' it in their quest for better health (and to look good nekkid). :drinker:

I learned that confidence will come during this process of better health and I love seeing others obtain it.

And Exercise = Extra Cals for Rum! :drinker:
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I learned to expect that once you give your opinion on something or try to help, there will always be a person to quote you and write a page about you being wrong, exactly what they disliked about your opinion, their OPINION, and tell you to go do your research. =/ Even though there are usually several studies showing both sides as advantagous.
    Gah. You're so wrong about the spelling of the word advantageous. Go do your research. ... ;D
    Dang! XP I could have sworn I put an e in there. haha
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    ummmm that peepole dont like it win u yer "grammar" is not correct... LOLZ