what do u use to get over your chocolate cravings?

Options

Replies

• WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate to get over my chocolate cravings :) LOL Chocolate is my biggest weakness, but I've definitely slowed down quite a bit! I do not intend to ever fully cut it out of my diet, if I did that, I'd never stick to it! Have you tried skinny cow candy? Ohemgee, the chocolate and peanut butter bars and the dark chocolate clusters are sooo good!
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    High quality dark 72% chocolate - one piece - chew slowly and savor each drop, and make the bar last a week

I'm also testing "Navitas" raw chocolate beans
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    sugarfree chocolate
    super dark chocos too, like 90%
    try pudding?
  • lnburcham
    lnburcham Posts: 11
    Options
    dove mini chocolate ice cream bars only 60 calories
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Fudgesicles have helped me lately. 40 cals each and after I have one, I usually don't have the urge to eat any chocolate candy.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Special K protein bars.....all flavors
    200 calories
    I eat one slowly, then drink a glass of water.
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    hershey's special dark unsweetened cocoa powder mixed with water and a little honey or stevia and frozen...

If you eat it while it's frozen it's JUST like rich dark chocolate :)
  • sfoster3171982
    sfoster3171982 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Nutella works for me and I use it on strawberries YUMMMMMMMM
  • aleshai
    aleshai Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sugar free hot chocolate, sugar free fudgsicles, and when in doubt, DARK chocolate!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Fudgesicles have helped me lately. 40 cals each and after I have one, I usually don't have the urge to eat any chocolate candy.

This ^^
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Nothing. When I crave chocolate, I have 3 squares of Cadbury dairy milk and put the rest away (out of sight). I don't feel deprived and I don't overdo it.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with a little chocolate. I eat one small square of good quality dark chocolate each day. Because it's so strong and rich, I don't need a lot and it satisfies any chocolate/sugar cravings I may be having. It's a nightly ritual for me and my husband to have a little chocolate before bed... :heart:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    nutella's ingredient list is crappy, try switching to Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams or Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter.

*steps off soap box and skulks away*
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. :P lol
  • balancedhealth
    Options
    I have either: 1) a spoonful of cold coconut oil (hardens in fridge and has the texture of chocolate with a rich flavor), or 2) dark chocolate chips or 3) coco nibs from Whole Foods.

For a splurge, I have a So Delicious Coconut milk dark chocolate covered icecream bar. Healthier version of an icecream bar but it is 150 cals so don't have too many!
  • tregush
    tregush Posts: 8
    Options
    I have a protein shake.

1 Scoop Allmax Isoflex Vanilla Protein Powder
    1/2 cup Blue Diamond Unsweetened Almond Milk
    1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
    1 Frozen Banana
    3 Ice Cubes

Combine in Blender.

A total of about 230 calories depending on the size of banana.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Fiber One 90 Calorie chewy bars. They have just chocolate, but I prefer the chocolate/peanut butter.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    either homemade hot cocoa with protein powder:
    cocoa powder + milk (or almond milk) + cinnmon,nutmeg,dash cayenne pepper+ a little sweetener to taste+vanilla or choco protein powder

or a protein smoothie :
    choco protein powder + almond milk +half frozen banana+ frozen rasberries + dash cayenne pepper

as you can see i love putting a wee bit of cayenne pepper in my chocolate :smile:
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    non fat greek yogurt mixed with hershey's unsweetened cocoa power, and truvia.
  • seanson4774
    Options
    I am puttng my hand up as the worst sugaraholic ever and trying something new with one cheat day and when I feel a sugar craving comming on I go for a work out or walk and hopefully that will take my craving away starting it today and will let you know if it works or not...