what do u use to get over your chocolate cravings?

Options

Replies

• KacieK1
    KacieK1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cocoa Roasted Almonds
  • Tapemymouthshutplease
    Options
    I am such a sugar addict! I can't seem to stop with one piece. I feel your pain! : (
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Chocolate :love:
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    If I'm craving chocolate, I either go for a hershey kiss or two, or a chocolate silk soymilk, depending on the time of day. Both satisfy my craving nicely :)
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate covered cranberries and blueberries from Trader Joe's. Vitatops are delicious too, triple chocolate & mint chocolate are my fav =)
  • theblackbirdtree
    Options
    1/2 ounce unsweetened Baker's chocolate, in a double boiler until melted. Add a teaspoon of coconut oil or butter and mix in.
    Add in mint extract, hazelnut extract, or any other you prefer. Vanilla also works.
    Then, add in stevia, splenda, honey, or whatever sweetener you like.

Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper. Pour this melted goodness onto it and (optional) add anything you'd like for texture. I like puffed rice cereal, peanuts, or potato chips. Freeze for 5-8 minutes. Pull from freezer and break apart into little pieces. Enjoy the whole dang thing!
    That's what I do :blushing:
  • HappilyCyn
    HappilyCyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate.
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Fudgecickles (sp) Only 90 calories.
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    I have a thing for chocolate too..I take a chocolate graham cracker and split it in half... mix Cool Whip Free with sugar free chocolate pudding..stick the mixture between the graham crackers, roll the outsides in chocolate sprinkles and freeze them...ice cream sandwich for little calories. ;)
  • Sheilav330
    Sheilav330 Posts: 57
    Options
    I eat fiber one brownies...you should try them they are pretty good it satisfy me.
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    Buy yourself some OH YEAH protein bars, the small ones, half the size of the full bar. Close your eyes and you'll swear that you're eating a chocolate candy bar. Available at GNC.

Tom

:smile:

P.S. They DO NOT have the artificial taste of other protein bars.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I get a 3 musketeer once and a while for chocolate cravings and log it in. I don't wanna deprive my body of what it wants once and a while.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Eat a luna bar LOL
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I eat it. But only 3 dark chocolate chips.. Very satisfying and rich. You cant really eat a lot of them at once, too rich
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Chocolate-flavoured teas :). I drink it clear (0 calories), all the taste without the guilt! :P
  • sal82
    sal82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like to have chocolate with a hot drink. Take a small bite of the chocolate, a sip of the drink. Melts it all in my mouth and fills me up quicker than eating plain chocolate. I'm low carbing ATM so occasionally have super dark chocolate or an atkiens bar
  • Angie0rtiz
    Angie0rtiz Posts: 45
    Options
    Portion controll! Eat your chocolate everyday if you must but limit yourself. A Dr. told me in order to be successful you must choose a diet lifestyle change that will work for you and do NOT deprieve yourself of junk. 10 - 15% of your daily calorie intake should be on junk lol...I love my new diet and I've actually been loosing...I was stuck for about 2 months.

I like brownies and I bought the fiber one 90 cal brownie... Once a week I have brownie and Ice cream YUMMM!

Good Luck!
  • veggieshark
    veggieshark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Throw some unsweetened dark cocoa powder in your oatmeal. Bam instant chocolate flavour for an insignificant amount of calories. That or chocolate flavoured Arctic Zero. They also have a mint chocolate cookie flavour.
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Exact thing I do!!